Chapter 3

Song for chapter someone to you-----banners

As we slowly approached the bonfire, I could tell Belly started to get nervous. I grab her hand and say we are hot-ass bitches. She laughs. We continue making our way to the drunk-filled beach. This creepy guy starts to approach us he looks like he is at least 21. He turns to Belly and says You came and tries to hug her but I immediately pull her to my side and the guy glares at me. Belly sees Steven and calls him over. He instantly goes over to the creep who is now pissed off. Steven yells at him and says She is 15 you pedo. 

Belly and Steven started to argue but I already walked away and was about to sit by the fire. When I heard Belly and Steven yelling, Then suddenly Belly fell I immediately rushed over and helped her get up. As I'm helping her up I hear someone say Meadow? I look over to the bonfire and there he is. Kissing someone who has a Redsox hat on. He hates the RedSox. Or at least that's what he says I guess they aren't bad enough for him to be kissing whoever this girl is. I just walk away and see Jere. So I go hang out with him. Belly however Calls Conrad out for the shit he talked about the deb ball being for sheep. The girl looks over at him hurt. Conrad shrugs and calls Belly a brat. 

Jere eventually ditched me for some girl. I go sit near the water and someone sits next to me. Its Belly. I give her a side hug. Suddenly our moment is ruined by this curly-haired boy. Saying something like sex- what us to Belly. I instantly picked up a piece of driftwood that was on the ground. He immediately looks terrified picks up his hands and starts to explain. He then calls over his friend who looks pretty cute. we all start talking before we get interrupted by yelling over by the bonfire.  Me and Belly quickly say goodbye to our new friends, Cam and Brandon. We rush over to the yelling. Of course, Conrad is arguing over a beer. I go to break up the fight and get hit in the face by the drunk creep from earlier. As I hit the ground I hear Conrad Yell meadow. As he was about to bend over and pick me up, The drunk creep tackled him to the ground. The next thing I know someone yells cops. Everyone scatters and someone pulls me up. It's Brandon He and Cam safely brought Belly and me to Jere's car. Belly would not get in the car Jere and I told her to get in. She just kept insisting she could go with Cam. She finally gives up and gets in. As Jere starts to drive he yells shit. Parks the car and says he forgot Shawn and Steven. I silently chuckle. Belly closes her eyes in the front seat. It's just me and him. I take this time to really apologize about Aubrey. Con I'm so sorry about Aubrey. I didn't know. He looks up at me and is about to lean in. I scoot away slowly. Thankfully an officer knocks on the window and asks if we've been drinking tonight. 

Back at the house Laurel is giving it to us. Yelling at all of us but especially us girls for sneaking out. Belly says it's not fair we aren't allowed to go out. Laurel is about to yell at us for what we're wearing when Steven stops her. Steven sniffs the air and asks if they were smoking tonight and all of us look at her and wait for a response. She tells Steven to lower his voice cause Susansa is asleep on the couch. She looks at me and says I'm supposed to look out for Belly and be good influence on her. Not sneak her out to parties. She says she has never been more disappointed In me I guess I looked like I would crack at any second cause Conrad grabs my hand. From where he is standing and starts rubbing circles around my knuckles. Drunk Conrad is my least favorite he says he remembers everything but when I used to try and confront him he would deny everything. 

Laurel tells us all to go to bed. As lay down my phone buzzed. 

The next chapter is tomorrow night I love Fishboy

don't forget to comment and vote This is my very first book so please give any feedback you have. 

791 words love you all