Chapter 20

I respond to Brandon and go inside and clean off the plate my muffin was on

I respond to Brandon and go inside and clean off the plate my muffin was on. I turn on the water making it the perfect temperature. I go to grab the sponge to wash my dish but a hand beside me grabs it first. I look over to see Conrad smirking at me. I sigh and politely ask him for it so I can wash my plate. He looks at me and says no. I'm tired of him acting this way. I go to reach for the sponge which is dripping water and he holds it over my head since he's 7 inches taller than me I have to either jump for it or wait till he hands it to me. I look up at him and he smiles as he wrings out the sponge over my head and I have water dripping down my face. I shriek and look back up at him. He hands me the sponge and leaves like he did nothing. I'm not even gonna bother with him right now. I wash my plate and go upstairs to grab my Pride and Prejudice book. Right when I come back downstairs and sit down to read my long-awaited book for the summer Shawn calls me. Ughhhhh I'm coming hold on.

Conrad's pov
Conrad bold
After wringing out the sponge on meadow I went upstairs. I went straight to Shawn's room and begged him to make up some excuse to get Meadow to come up so I could look through her phone. He was hesitant at first but he did. I'm hiding in the restroom when I hear Shawn yell for Meadow. I can hear her footsteps on the stairs. I can hear Shawn tell her to come in and close the door. I rush downstairs and quickly scan the living room. I finally set my eyes on her phone and go over to it Brandon texted her earlier and she never swiped away the notification. I swipe up and start typing. "I don't think we should go to the ball together. Don't text me anymore". He doesn't respond so I erase the message I sent and go sit on the couch.

Meadows pov
I walk upstairs to go see what Shawn wants and he just wanted help putting on a shirt I don't know why he couldn't ask Jeremiah who was in the next room. I walk back down the stairs to see Conrad sitting on the couch he looks up at me and looks away. I sigh and go grab my book and phone and go sit up in my room.

Couple hours later
Susannah comes into my room and sits next to me. " I'm sorry for telling Connie to ask you". It's ok Antie sue. "Are you excited for your big day tomorrow" yes I'm kinda nervous though. " it's late you need to get some sleep we have to wake up early" ok goodnight Antie sue.
She leaves and I go grab a pair of pajamas so I can go shower. I open the restroom door and scream and immediately turn around. Conrad comes out a moment later and says I could have stayed in there. I look at him with disgust and smack his arm I turn to go to the restroom and he grabs me by my waist and says he was just joking.  I ignore him and go start my shower. The water feels so nice against my nervous body.  I grab my lavender shampoo and start to rub it into my scalp when someone bangs on the restroom door. I sigh and ignore them and continue my shower. When I get out of the restroom Steven is sitting on the floor next to the door and says finally I've been waiting for 20 minutes. I apologize and walk to my room. I set my alarm for 7:30 and turn off my lights and go to sleep.

We are currently ranked number 1 in Conrad fisher that's absolutely insane I love all of you who are reading my story 689 words