Chapter 15

Meadows pov

I finished my breakfast and went inside to wash my plate I grabbed the yellow scrub daddy and loaded his face up with Clorox Scentiva Pacific Breeze and coconut. It Brings the beachy scent of freshly shaved coconut with floral notes of hibiscus. It's my favorite dish soap that Susannah buys. She keeps the beach house stocked with all sorts of good-smelling soaps. I grab one of the many hand towels in a drawer by the sink. I dry my plate and put it back in the cabinet. I go to my room and grab my Pride and Prejudice hardcover copy. I go sit on the couch and grab the softest throw blanket in the entire house. It's also my favorite it has a shark on it and some anchors. As I rub the edge of the blanket I find myself remembering the events of last night and how Conrad held my hand. While Brandon and Nicole were sitting next to us. Then I remember Whenever the boys used to fight over the blanket Conrad always won and he knew it was my favorite. He used to share the blanket with me whenever we would watch movies all 9 of us in the house all crowded in the living room. I decided I should start reading I have to get ready eventually. As I'm reading I feel someone tug on my hair. I look up to see those greenish eyes that I love. I try to act upset about him just tugging on my hair. But I feel a smile creeping up on my face. He starts to move from behind the couch and I feel my smile start to fade. I thought he was leaving but he came and sat right next to me. He lifts the throw blanket off my legs and gets under it with me. He smiles and says he likes that I still use "our" blanket. I feel my face start to heat up and try and grab my book to distract myself. But he grabs it from my hands. He holds it over his head as I try to grab it back from him. Eventually, he gives me back my book after watching me struggle for what seems like forever. I go to start reading again but he stops me. He takes a deep breath and asks if he can escort me to the debutante ball. I try to stay calm cool and collected. But by his smirk, I know my face is gleaming with a big giddy grin. I decide not to give him the satisfaction and say I'll think about it. 

I am gonna end this chapter here next chapter will be the awaited volleyball game Thank you so much for the 543 reads Also we were ranked number 105 in Conrad Fisher that's insane I love you all this chapter has 482 words.