Chapter 8

Song for chapter Tonight Tonight----Hot Chelle Rae

Pulling me close to him. He starts to lean in before the moment is ruined Susana comes out laughing with my mom and Laurel about something. Conrad and I quickly swim away from each other. 

A couple of hours have passed everyone is home now. I've been hiding in my room since we almost kissed earlier. I would have kissed him if the moms didn't come out he has been really sweet lately.  There is a series of knocks on my door (knock knock knock Meadow knock knock knock Meadow knock knock knock Meadow) What Jere? I ask. But it wasn't Jere suddenly Belly and Taylor came into my room laughing. What's so funny? You thought we were Jere. Well yeah, he is the only one who knocks like that I laugh. Come on you are coming with us Belly says. You've been hiding in here all day. Okay, where are we going? To Nicole's party.  I don't know if I want to Conrad will be there won't he? Yeah, Taylor says and we are going to make you look hot.  They were picking out clothes and I finally decided to pick out my own outfit.

Taylor and Belly stop talking when I come back from getting dressed in the restroom

Taylor and Belly stop talking when I come back from getting dressed in the restroom. They look shocked, They say I look hot. We hear a honk and Belly says it Cam. We head downstairs and tell the moms bye They tell us to be safe. We get to the party and head inside. We are greeted by the debs. Taylor and I don't stay and talk to them like Belly does. After a few drinks, I wander off out to the front porch where Jere is currently on a team with Cam I think they are playing beerpong. But Cam doesn't drink so that's weird. I look over to see who they are playing against. Of course, it's him it's always him. Jere notices me and demands I be on Connie's team cause he sucks. I can't help I wanna be near him maybe it's all the alcohol in my system but I just feel brave now. He looks at me and smiles with that dumb smirk that I have grown to love over the years. The first ball I throw I miss like I'm so far off. Conrad says it's fine and we will get them on the next one. After a couple of misses, I started to get the hang of it. Suddenly Belly comes running out the door but stops when she sees Cam. She looks upset but if I start to walk I know I'll fall. A little while after Belly and Cam left Me and Conrad destroyed Jere at beer pong.

 Conrad and I were so happy about winning that I jumped into his arms and he spun me around almost falling after how much we drank tonight. After he put me down I was suddenly sitting on the ground I don't remember tripping. But I look up when I hear Conrad yelling at someone. She pushed me Nicole really came out of nowhere and pushed me. Jere comes to help me up while Con is still Yelling at Nicole. "She's important to my family which makes her important to me you can't treat her that way." Conrad walks away from Nicole to go find where Jere had taken me. He finally spots us sitting on the grass in the front yard. He Quickly helps me stand up and says we are leaving. He tells Jere to get a ride home with Steven or have Shayla drop him off. As Conrad was helping me in the front seat Taylor comes and asks him for a ride she says Belly ditched her here.

 The drive home was silent Taylor passed out in the back Conrad had the car cold I went to turn the AC down at the same time as Conrad and our hands touched he pulled his hand back. I put my hand back on my leg then suddenly I feel this amazing heat on my thigh I look down at it and it's Conrad's hand. He seems to notice me staring at him and asks if I feel uncomfortable with his hand being there. I stutter and say No it's fine I like how warm it is. Before we park the car he removes his hand from my thigh and I instantly miss the warmth of his body. He comes to open my door and helps me out before walking to the back door and helping Taylor out. He just leaves Taylor on the couch before going to help me to my room. He opened my room door and helped me sit on my bed as he was about to leave I stopped him. "Conrad would you uh mind sleeping in here with me I had a lot to drink." "Uhm yeah sure let me go get changed" 

He comes back a while later in some plaid pj bottoms and a tank top. I changed while he was gone too.

He just stares at me and then asks if I want him to sleep on the floor or on the bed with me

He just stares at me and then asks if I want him to sleep on the floor or on the bed with me. "I think we can share the bed" "Yeah yeah sure". We get all settled in I grab Chase to sleep with him. I turn on my side to face Conrad. "Goodnight Connie."Goodnight Meadow" I kiss him on his cheek and go to sleep.

This chapter took me forever to write I kept on getting distracted but I think this chapter was totally worth it I love you all thank you for 135 reads that's crazy to me. please comment and vote. 

992 words most so far