Chalter 19

I wake up to my alarm playing Enchanted by Taylor Swift. I groggily roll over and turn off my alarm. I start to walk downstairs before I hear Shawn yelling for me. I walk over to his and Jere's room and see him lying on the floor. I don't even think about it and just yell Conrad's name. He quickly runs into the room and immediately asks me what's wrong. I look at him like he's crazy and say what do you mean look at Shawn. I guess he rolled over in his blanket like a cocoon and rolled off the bed. I ask Shawn if he thinks anything is broken again. He looks at me and says you're real funny. Conrad snickers and we both go to help him up. I help steady my twin and then turn to leave when I make it to the hallway Conrad yanks my arm and pulls me into his bedroom. I sigh and turn around and face him. He raised his finger to my lips as I was about to tell him I didn't wanna talk to him. He reaches into his nightstand for something. Until he pulls out a little black velvet bag. I sigh already knowing it's an infinity necklace. He started to tell me I needed to keep it cause it was mine and how he got it for my birthday. But was scared I wouldn't remember infinity. I shake my head no and leave his room. As I shut his door I am yet again yanked into another room. This time Belly is the one pulling me away from my destination. She is bright pink and tells me she and Jeremiah kissed last night in the pool. I look at her and wanna tell her how he kissed me too. But I don't wanna ruin her happiness. That's great bells I'm happy for you. I walk out of the room now avoiding both fisher boys I guess. I see Jeremiah coming down the hall and beeline for the restroom the door opened right when I was reaching for the handle. Steven and I both scream. Then everyone comes rushing to the hallway to see what happened Jeremiah and Belly laugh, and Conrad smirks at me. I ignore all of them and just go downstairs and finally get something to eat. I can't do anything in this house without someone bothering me. I grab a chocolate chip muffin and rush outside to the pool where I'm gonna hide in a lounge chair and eat my muffin in peace. I go to take a bit of my muffin and my phone buzzes.

It didn't take long for Conrad to come outside and find me I scared him though and he fell in the pool

I don't help him out cause he would pull me in but I do feel bad and go grab him a towel. I can't help but stare at him as he is drying off. But that was cut short when my phone buzzes. I start to walk over to it but Conrad beat me to it I ask who it was but he puts my phone down and walks inside ignoring me. I pick my phone up and see that's it's Brandon asking if he wants to ride with him to the ball which is tomorrow night. I'm not gonna lie I'm kind da nervous.

And with that I'm ending this chapter here I will write the debutante ball soon

605 words love you all thanks for voting it means a lot we are currently number 59 in conradfisher which is insane