#Six

"HAJJAR!!!" Kally yelled his name with all her might as she regained consciousness.

Slowly, Kally got up from the ground to look around to see where she could be. She was no longer at the bottom of the cliff next to Hajjar. She was in a glass prison and the ground was sandy.

On the other side of the glass, she saw all kinds of rocky mountains on the horizon. She saw one was taller than the others.

A trap door on the glass prison started to slip up. Three segozards entered. One of the three approached Kally to watch her while the other two dragged a body inside.

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want from me? What did you do with Hajjar and Sovack? You could at least answer me." Kally demanded.

She took a step forward. The sergozard who was watching her blocked Kally's path so that she could not go any further. None of them answered her questions, they ignored her completely and left after dropping the body on the ground.

When Kally saw them disappear from her sight, she approached the falrowven to see what was wrong with her. Kally noticed that her new cellmate had a head injury. Being as careful as she could, Kally gently took the falrowven head and observed the wound closely.

Kally started to focus on both her arms. More precisely, on the scales that covered her arms. They started to vibrate as they got brighter and brighter. After that, Kally felt a pain in her head. She started to feel dizzy. She let go of the head she was holding and sat on the ground, as the pain gradually subsided.

The falrowven let out a moan as she slowly began to regain consciousness. Paying attention, Kally took a few steps back, before the falrowven was aware of her presence.

Kally put both hands in front of her. "I don't want to hurt you. You can call me Kally. What's your name?"

The falrowven looked at her without saying a word. Kally noticed that the falrowven was suspicious of her. Who could blame her, Kally would have done the same? She already did this when she first met Hajjar.

The expression on the falrowven changed dramatically when she noticed the mutation on Kally's body.

"You're the chosen one!" She said surprisingly. "You can call me Nova." She said after.

"The chosen one?" Kally was confused. "What do you mean by the chosen one?"

Nova didn't have time to answer her, as the hatch opened for the second time. The same three as before entered the glass prison and as before, one of them took place in front of the trapdoor as the other two made their way towards Kally and Nova.

The two sergozards who had entered the cell, pushed Nova and Kally out, forcing them to step forward. On the way, Kally took the opportunity to look around. She saw other sergozards doing the work assigned to them. None of them stopped their task, even though there were intruders among them.

All five reached the largest rocky cliff. From bottom to top, they could easily climb it as it had carved steps. When they were at the top of the rocky cliff, dense vegetation hid a cave. When they got inside, Kally noticed many huge eggs on the floor. A Sergozard woman seated on a throne carved stone.

The sergozard left her throne without taking her eyes off her two captives. She walked over to them, stroking lovingly the eggs along her way.

The sergozard has a scaly skin of emerald green with luscious red hair. In the middle of her forehead, Kally saw a red ruby. It was because of this, they knew she was the sergozard Queen.

The Queen walked around Nova, examining her from top to bottom. She did the same with Kally, although she watched her more carefully.

The Queen returned her attention to Nova. "I can see that you have recovered from the wound that Jaquive inflicted on you. That's all the proof I need."

Nova decided to stay quiet. She didn't even try to escape from here. Why bother, the guards would stop her immediately. She knew she didn't stand a chance against them.

The Queen turned to Kally. She looked at her eyes then her arms and brought her red eyes back to Kally's light blue eyes.

"Among my minions, I had one with the same blue eyes like yours. I had her executed because it was an anomaly. She and Sovack, both came out off the same egg. Speaking of Sovack, how did you do it?" How did you steal from me?" The Queen thought for a moment. "Whatever, that's not what's important right now. How did you manage to heal her wounds so quickly?" The Queen pointed at Nova as she spoke.

As she mentioned Sovack, Kally's thoughts turned to Hajjar. All she knew for sure was that they were both still alive because she was still breathing. But she couldn't stop wondering where they could be now? She couldn't wait to see Hajjar again.

"Answer my question!" The Queen growled at Kally.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I can't heal wounds." Kally answered her with an irritated voice.

"Stop lying to me. Jaquive said otherwise. You see, he was there on the cliff when you passed out. Before the others took you away, he saw all the wounds on your companion, a pangarion if I'm not mistaken, was all gone in an instant. Oh, one more thing I want to know. How did you manage to be like this." The queen referred to Kally's arms and eyes as she spoke to her.

"..."

"Let's see if you will stay silent. 119 stretch out her arm for me." She asked her servant who was with her.

He did exactly what his queen asked him to do. Kally fought against him, but it was useless. He was stronger than her.

The queen walked over to her and grabbed Kally's arm and scratched her deeply. "AAhhh!!!" Kally screamed

Kally felt her heartbeat on her arm. She didn't want to see the damage the Queen had inflicted on her arm. When she saw the Queen's expression, Kally changed her mind and finally took a look. It also surprised her. All the wounds on her arm healed completely.

"You don't just heal wounds, you can heal yourself as well. I wonder if it's the same for the other parts of your body."

Kally tried to break free again but failed once more "Answer my question and maybe I'll let you be."

"I'm telling you the truth, I don't know how I can do that."

"How did you manage to have these arms and these eyes?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was born like that." Kally didn't wanted to reveal anything to the queen.

"And your friend here. 442 bring me the little bird." She pointed to Nova.

The queen shared her attention with Nova and turned back to Kally. Before she could step toward Nova, someone was walking among them.

Vote & Comment