#Thirty-Seven

Nehalla

Morpheus gives me one of his smirks that means nothing good. With his hands, he grabs my thighs forcefully, spreading them around his waist.

"Now, where were we?" He turns us around so I'm on the top. "We are going at it again, but this time. You'll be the one to ride me." He put his hand on the back of my head, bringing me down over his lips. He invades my mouth with his tongue.

I take his shaft, bringing him to my entrance. I put my hands over his shoulders to steady me, as I thrust down to him. My body shivers with excitement.

By the goddess. It feels so good to have him inside of me. He's so big. Mmmm, I need more of him.

When we're this way, him inside of me, I forget everything. All my problems vanish from my mind as if they never existed.

I look at his yellow eyes and the way he's looking at me. I realize that I'm falling for him.

"Oh, yes! Yes! YES, Morpheus! It's so good. Mmmm, don't stop." As I say this, I start to ride him, faster, harder.

He puts his hands on my waist. With a quick movement, he pulls me back under him. "My turn to have some fun, doll. I want you in all four."

I don't resist him. I do as he asks of me as I'm happy to oblige.

I feel his feline tail curling around my waist. I do the same with mine, and it twists around his thigh. I want him as close to me as possible.

He doesn't play around, penetrating me with one big thrust as I welcome it. We continue this for a while and to my disappointment, I can feel that I'm near the end.

Morpheus caresses my spine as he continues with his thrust. He brushes my skin with his burning hand until he stops near my center core. I let out a moan as he rubs my center, bringing more pleasure to my body. My arms and knees shake like a leaf as I come all over him.

Morpheus tightens his hold in my hips, slamming inside of me. He speeds his thrust. I know he's close to finishing.

He grunts again and again. He gives one last thrust as he seeds liking inside me.

My body can't take it anymore. I lay on the ground to regain my strength. He leans his body over mine, leaving little kisses on the back of my neck.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," I whisper.

"I'm sorry, doll. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but we have to go back. Before they decide to send a search team for us. If they do and see us like this, it won't end well. I don't want you to be in more trouble than you already have." He tells me.

I know we have to go back, but I didn't think it would be so soon.

Suddenly it hits me. I don't want to leave his side. I want to be with him forever. Even more, than I was with Hajjar. I put my hands over my mouth. I'm surprised by this revelation. I love him. I fucking love him!

He looks at me, and I see the worry in his eyes. He doesn't wait for a second to bring me in his arms where I know I belong.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Please don't think that I used you for what just occurred and then dump you like it never happened in the first place. Don't assume that. Okay?" He strokes my cheek, kissing my forehead.

"Oh, Morpheus. I never thought you would do this to me. You worry too much." I reassure him with a smile.

By the expression that he gives me, I know he's not convinced.

"I just realized something that I'm not ready to share with the world yet. I want to keep you to myself for a little while." He nods, kissing my forehead for the second time today.

As we step out of the cave after getting dressed, we notice something terrible. It's later than we expected. It's already morning outside.

"Fuck! We have to go, and we have to go now. Sorry baby." He takes my hand to guide me as he walks faster than necessary.

He worries that someone might catch me out of the cave. It's not my time to be out.

I turn my head as we walk, looking at the place we are leaving behind. Hoping that one day, I would feel as free and happy as I felt inside that place. I know it won't be tomorrow. I hope it will come sooner than later.

He must have felt me ​​tense as he keeps holding my hand. He stops as he puts his arms around me, caressing my hair.

What is he doing? We're already late as it is. Even if he's the Chief, I don't want him in trouble because of me.

"It's okay, doll. Everything will be okay. I'm sorry if we had to leave so suddenly." I wrap my arms around his neck. I want him to know that I understand and that I'm not mad at him.

Tch. Maybe not, but our situation is so fuck up.

He looks at me with a smile. He lowers his head as I get up on my toes. Morpheus brushes his lips with mine. "I'm sorry, but we have to go now."

"Okay then, catch me if you can," I run away, leaving his arms.

I don't know what came over me, but I feel like I want to play.

Suddenly, my back hit the ground. As if something or someone has just run over me. I look up as I see Lorax looking down at me. He keeps me trapped on the ground, crushing my body with his.

"I knew it! I knew you would end up escaping. Wait until I take you to the Chief, and tell him what you tried to pull." He stares at me with hateful eyes

Then I hear it, we both hear a growl. The scariest growl I ever heard. I don't have time to blink when Lorax vanishes from my sight. He's in the air while Morpheus holds him by the throat.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Morpheus asks him. I see he's doing his best not to kill him.

I want to go to Morpheus to hold him as he did with me before, but I can't. I don't want to expose what we are, especially to Lorax.

Morpheus finally let go of Lorax to let him explain himself. "I was doing my job. I saw that she wasn't in the cave as she was supposed to be. I went searching for her to bring her to you. When I saw her running here." He then looks at me. "Eventually, I knew she would try to escape. I was waiting on it."

Morpheus takes a deep breath to calm his anger. "You were dead wrong to think that Lorax. Nehalla was with me all the time." We both look at him with shocking expressions. "I brought Nehalla with me last night, so she could help me track the beast. You know damn well that she is the best tracker among us."

Well, he sure can think fast.

"Return to your post, I will bring her back myself."

Lorax bows his head to Morpheus. On his way, Lorax stares at me, and I know that means trouble for me.

Vote & Comment