#Fourteen

Waking up, Kally wondered at first where she was. She felt a heavy arm circling her waist. It wasn't just his arm that was around her. His feline tail wrapped itself around her left thigh. Kally couldn't resist her temptation as she caressed it. She heard a purr coming from him. She never heard Hajjar make such noise. She thought it was cute. For Hajjar's pride, she decided to keep this information to herself.

She stared at Hajjar closely. Removing some of his hair from his face, she thought he was handsome for a pangarion. All pangarions were beautiful creatures, but he was something else.

Kally noticed five claw marks on Hajjar's left arm. She felt bad when she realized that she was the one who had done this to him the night before. Kally laid her hand on his wound so she could heal it.

She flinched when his injuries suddenly appeared on her arm. This was the side effect she had to endure using her healing ability. What she healed, she received. Luckily for her, it didn't stay on her too long. The wound on her arm disappeared after she healed him completely.

"Kally, are you alright? What's wrong, beautiful?" Hajjar asked, waking up.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." She didn't want to tell him the truth.

"Did you use your healing ability on me?" He asked as he realized the claw marks disappeared from his arms.

"Look, see, nothing there. It has already disappeared." She pointed her arm to prove her point.

Hajjar shook his head. "I don't care that it disappeared. It's about the fact that you hurt yourself by using your healing ability on me. I can't stand seeing you hurt."

She smiled at him. "Hajjar, don't you see? It's the same for me when it concerns you."

Hajjar smirked at her, removing a lock of hair and placing it behind her ear. He kissed her over her lips as he lay upon her. He didn't waste his time and took her again. This time, it wasn't like before, it was faster, wilder and she loved every moment of it.

Kally refreshed in a lake that was near them. She couldn't believe what happened between them. She was thinking about both times they lay together and how different it was from one to the other. She loved both experiments.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw herself upon the water of the lake. She couldn't believe how her body had changed, mutated. She was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear him approach her from behind. She jumped when she felt Hajjar's arms wrapping around her waist. She let her back fall against his chest.

He leaned down to kiss her shoulder. "Are you ok, beautiful? You seem lost."

She nodded. "Yes, love, I'm fine. I thought pangarions didn't like to go into the water.

When Hajjar heard his new nickname, he wrapped her tightly in his arms. "I'm not technically in the water, just my feet. If it wasn't the time to get back, I would take you right now. Unfortunately, we have to before Sovack tracks you down and tears my head off."

Kally chuckled. "Okay, let me get ready and we'll be good to go."

On their way back, Hajjar watched Kally from behind and did his best to resist her. He didn't know when he would be alone with her again. He couldn't wait any longer. He pinned her against one of the trunk trees that were nearby and kissed her hungrily.

As Hajjar lifted her in his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He wanted her so much, he penetrated her with one thrust. She was already wet for him, just the idea he would take her again. Hajjar placed one of his hands over the tree trunk so that Kally could lean toward him so she wouldn't scratch her back over the tree.

"You are so soft, so hot, so tight. I can't get enough of you. The more I take you, the more I want you." Hajjar growled with pleasure as his breathing got deeper and deeper.

"Mmm... Oh, yes, Hajjar! Don't stop, It feels so good. Yes! Yes! Yes! Make it faster, make it deeper. Ah... Give me everything you got, love!" Kally whimpered loudly in his ear.

"Your wish, my command, beautiful," Hajjar responded.

Hajjar speeded up his penetration with force. They kept at it until they came one after the other.

Hajjar let out a frustrated sigh. "How am I supposed to be alone with you when we have Sovack and Nova at our side as we get back on the road?"

Kally cupped his face. "I'm sure we will find a way."

Hajjar and Kally were kissing, talking and sometimes laughing as they walked back. She wanted things between them to stay the same, but her guts told her otherwise.

Sovack was relieved to see his queen back, Nova was right beside him. Sovack went in front of Kally and looked at her from head to toe to make sure that nothing had happened to her.

"The next time you go away with her, at least tell someone we won't worry that something happened," Sovack warned Hajjar as he looked him in the eyes.

"She's a big girl, she doesn't need someone to hold her hand while she crosses the forest. Do you think I would let something happen to her?" Hajjar asked Sovack as he walked toward him with threatening steps.

Kally grabbed Hajjar's arm and turned her to look at Sovack. "Thank you for your concern Sovack, but nothing happened to me. I appreciate that you stayed with Nova."

Sovack nodded. "Someone had to stay with her to make sure she was ok."

"I can see that you are back. We were worried when you didn't come back." Griffin said as he found himself closer to them.

Hajjar put himself in front of Kally. He didn't like it when he saw Griffin kissing Kally's hand the first time they met him. As if Griffin had the right to touch what was his.

The only other male that could touch her was Sovack. Hajjar knew that Sovack would never see her in that way. For Sovack, she was his queen and nothing else.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you at the celebration. My condition prevented me from being there." Blossom explained as she took Griffin's hand. Nova went to Blossom and gave a kiss on her belly. She hugged both Blossom and Griffin.

Kally shook her head. "You don't have to apologize, it's understandable in your condition, I didn't stay long, something came up urgently that made me leave earlier."

The rest of the day went by so fast. Kally felt sad to leave them. The falrowvens welcomed them with open arms. She met new people and found new friends among them. She wasn't ready to go to find the quibassons. Would she find a volunteer among them to help her complete her destiny before it would be too late for her? She would have to wait and see.

Vote & Comment