#Nineteen

For Echo and Nova, Kally understood why both of their eyes shone the same as hers. But why Sovack? He was like Hajjar; he didn't have the same colour in his eyes, They were red. Could it be possible that everything was related to his twin sister as they shared the same egg when they came out of this world? She had no other explanation.

Zan ran next to his mate. He cupped her face to look at her and make sure she was okay.

"Kally! You better come here and fast," She could feel the uncertainty in Nova's voice as she spoke.

"What's going on?" Hajjar followed close by.

Nova pointed at Sovack. Kally looked at him and when she saw his eyes, she put a hand over her mouth, looking at him as she gasped.

Sovack didn't like to be the center of attention. "Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on and why are you all looking at me like that?"

Kally went to Sovack and took his face in her hands. "Sovack, we're sorry if we stared at you like that. It wasn't intentional. I don't know how to tell you this, but one of your eyes changed colour. Now you have one that is red, and the other turned blue, like me, Nova and Echo."

Sovack was surprised. He took three steps back and looked at everyone. He didn't know what to make of it. His emotions were upside down and he didn't know how to handle this. He decided to leave without saying a word to anyone.

"Don't worry about him Kally, I'll go see him," Nova told her as she made her way to where Sovack had just gone too.

Kally looked at Hajjar. She wanted to tell him she wanted to go after Sovack, but Zan distracted her. He was whispering something to Echo.

"Will you excuse us for a moment, me and Echo, we'll be back later," Zan said, dragging Echo with him underwater.

Kally felt Hajjar's arms wrapped around her waist, he leaned his head down to her ear. "We're alone, we should take advantage of this opportunity as long as we can," Hajjar whispered to Kally, grasping one of her breasts.

"Hajjar maybe, it's not the time? I should go see how Sov..." She couldn't finish her sentence, Hajjar turned her over and devoured her lips with hunger.

"Don't say his name." He growled. "Not when I'm about to take you. Unless you want me to take this as a challenge?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Kally said to him, poking him over his chest.

He cupped her face. "So don't say someone else's name, not when I'm going to ravage you."

Kally knew that Sovack wasn't alone, so she didn't feel guilty for not chasing after him. She wanted to take advantage of the short time she had with Hajjar because she didn't know when she would be alone with him again, especially since their group had added two other members.

She surprised Hajjar by jumping in his arms and kissed him impulsively. "Take me, Hajjar, take me the way you want and don't, do you hear me? Don't hold back!"

Hajjar growled and pushed Kally to the ground, stripping her of her clothes with incredible speed. He turned Kally on her stomach and leaned over her.

"You shouldn't have offered me this, beautiful. You don't know what you asked for. It will be my pleasure to show it to you and especially to make you feel it." Hajjar whispered in her ear.

Hajjar positioned Kally on all four, lowered his pants just enough to release his member and took her without warning. He grabbed her by the hips and constantly continued his penetrations. Kally loved every moment. She was already wet, for him before he even started.