Chapter 1

Content warning: This book will talk about death and abuse if thats not for you just skip this one

Jimin walked over to the casket one last time to look at his wife's delicate and beautiful features

Jimin walked over to the casket one last time to look at his wife's delicate and beautiful features. Her skin was ice cold as he placed a loving kiss on her forehead for the last time. "I love you Ami." He whispered as the funeral director proceeded to close the lid. He was angry. He was sad. He was a mix of many emotions.

"Daddy?" A small curly haired girl looked up to him as she pulled on his sleeve. "Why isn't mommy coming out of her bed?" She pointed to the closed casket.

"Well Angel..." Jimin felt a tear roll down his cheek. How do you explain to a 3 year old their mother is gone and never coming back? Instead of answering he pulled her close to him and let himself cry.

"Come on Jiminie." Jimin's best friend, Taehyung rested his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "It's time to go to the grave site."

Jimin sighed and gathered his composure. He wasn't sure how to feel despite crying. The past week had been absolute hell. Jimin's friends all pitched in on helping him with his daughter Ava, and the company. Jimin however felt like if he blinked Ava too would be snatched from him.

"What's a grave?" Ava giggled.

Taehyung grabbed her wrapping her in his arms. He explained something about death to Ava. And Jimin silently watched as his wifes casket was wheeled away leaving him alone in the room that smelled too much like flowers.

"God damn it." He yelled pulling at his hair. "God fucking damn it." He just wanted the world to stop for one minute so he could catch his bearings and be able to figure out where to go from here.

He walked over to the flower arrangements that covered where his wife was. Flowers that would also die. He felt bitter towards the flowers. He felt bitter towards everything. "I'll make them pay." He yelled.

Jimin found himself lifelessly watching the tv

Jimin found himself lifelessly watching the tv. He did that a lot these days.

"Hey." Tae said sitting next to him.

Jimin didn't respond just stared ahead at the tv that was now on the news. "They're covering her story again." Jimin said almost robotically.

"Oh... um...Jimin maybe you shouldn't watch it again."

"There's an update, they haven't told me. I need to know." He looked at Tae with tears in his eyes. Tae sighed and say back.

"Were back with the story of Park Ami. Korea's richest CEO Park Jimin is the husband of the now late Ami. She was seemingly hit by a drunk driver in a head on collision late last week. Toxicology reports state he was 3x's the legal limit. Ami was pronounced doa while the drunk driver was taken to Seoul General hospital for his life threatening injuries."

- a photo of the crushed and mangled car that didn't even resemble a car is shown on screen and Jimin's heart begins to pound in his chest.

"Min I really think-"

"Shut the fuck up Tae I need to hear the rest."

"The driver is now in stable condition, due to his injuries sustained in the crash, the judge will not be giving him jail time."

Jimin felt his body boil with rage. "Are you fucking kidding me." Jimin screamed.

"Jimin please you'll wake up Ava."

Jimin snarled and shoved Tae. "Go to hell Tae."

"You're just grieving." Tae whispered. "It's okay Minnie."

Jimin stared blankly ahead at the wall tuning life around him out. He needed that man to suffer. "I'm going to bed." Jimin said flatly as he got ip and walked to his room.

"Night." Tae sighed.

Jimin waved up his hands as he walked to the elevator in the house and went up to his rooms floor. Once in his room he plopped down on his bed and pulled out his phone. "He needs to pay." He growled typing in the details from the crash to find his name.

The man was fairly easy to find especially on facebook. Jimin clicked the profile and scrolled down. 98% of the information on his profile was locked down. He let a few tears hit his hands as he scrolled down the mans page. How is it fair... he gets to live a beautiful life, while I have to suffer, while Ava never gets to see her mom again. He thought to himself.

He ran his hand through his hair as he looked deeper on the mans profile. He spotted a girl around his own age posed in a photo. "Happy fathers day" the caption said.

"Oh I know just the way to deal with you." Jimin smirked as he clicked add friend on the girl in the photo.

" Jimin smirked as he clicked add friend on the girl in the photo

AN; welcome to my new story