Chapter 20

*chapter was written to angel pt 1

"35 weeks." Sienna beamed in the mirror rubbing her belly.

Jimin made a small chuckle in his throat as he snaked his arms around Sienna. "And you look more beautiful day by day my love." He rubbed her bump and kissed her cheek.

"So what are you doing today again?"

"Your dad, Jungkook, and I were all going to go on his helicopter." Jimin stepped away. "I figure now is the last opportunity before our baby comes." A smile lit up his face.

"Can't I come?"

"Nope." Jimin grinned. "Your doctor strictly said you have to stay on land in case Yumi makes her arrival."

"I have 5 more weeks at least Jimin, please."

"Nope." He grinned kissing her. "Yoongi said he'll come over and spend time with you and Ava." Jimin threw off his sweats and replaced them with a black fitted t shirt and a fresh pair of black sweatpants. "Besides jagiya, you don't like helicopters. You told me yourself."

"Can't you just go another day." She sighed.

"Jungkook is pulling up now. I gotta go, besides you're who wanted us all to get along." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah, I guess I did say that." Sienna huffed as she followed Jimin out of the room and down the stairs, she was greeted by her little brother at the door.

"Yumi looks like she'll be here any day." Jungkook grinned. "How are you feeling noona?"

"Don't ask her that." Jimin said dramatically pursing his lips. "She's going to vent for 10 minutes, then cry for another 10, then tell you she's hungry but doesn't know what she wants to eat." Jimin giggled. "Then we'll be late."

Sienna glared at him playfully. "I'm feeling tired Kookie thank you for asking."

"Daddy." Ava ran into the room. "I want to come too."

"You gotta stay here with Sienna okay?"

"No, I want to go with you." She whined.

Jungkook smiled. "It's fine really, she can come."

"Are you sure?" Jimin looked at Jungkook.

He nodded. "Of course. Our little cousins used to fly with us all the time." Jungkook bent down to Ava's level. "Do you know what a helicopter is?"

Ava grinned and spun in a circle with her arms outstretched and made fake helicopter noises with her lips.

Jimin grinned. "It'll be just you and Yoongi you okay with that?"

Sienna pouted. "You seriously can't just stay home Jiminah?"

"Sienna." He kissed her. "The longer we make this goodbye the longer I'll be away."

She pouted again. "And if the baby comes?"

Jimin bent down to Sienna's belly and kissed it. "Park Yumi, stay in just a little longer. Daddy loves you." He rubbed her belly before kissing it again and standing up. "I think she won't be here today. You've been fine all day. My brother will be here soon, I'm sure he can take you out for lunch and we'll be back annoying you before you know it."

Sienna sighed and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin grinned kissing her again. "I'll leave my phone on if anything happens."

"Dad will land and bring him right back. I promise." Jungkook looked at Sienna.

Ava hugged Sienna. "I'm going on a plane." She spun around.