Chapter 22*

*most of this chapter was written to amygdala

****this whole chapter is literally sad smut

It had been 6 months since the accident and Yoongi kept his promise, he never left her side. He helped with Yumi. And figuring out how to transfer Jimin's funds to her own personal accounts. Everything was falling into place mostly.

"Yoongi." Sienna laid down on the bed they had been sharing.

"Hm?"

"Look at me."

He sighed but looked anyways and was met with a kiss. His eyes got wide. "Sienna. What are you?"

"I don't know." She said wrapping her arms around him. "But I need to see if what I've been feeling is right." She rolled over on top of him and kissed his lips gently.

"Sienna you aren't thinking clearly." Yoongi mumbled.

"I'm thinking more clearly than I ever have." She whimpered into another kiss.

Yoongi pulled away. "I don't want you to regret this. Youre grieving."

Sienna frowned. "I won't regret this."

Yoongi closed his eyes. "You promise."

She closed her eyes and leaned back towards Yoongi's lip. "Yeah, I promise."

Both of their lips collided together and tears rolled down Sienna's eyes. Kissing Yoongi was beautiful and foreign. "You're crying."

"Don't stop please."

But with each move of their lips she found everything feeling... right. His hands grabbed her waste as he flipped them so he was on top of her, leading the kiss. Sienna's hands gently followed up Yoongi's back to his nape as she grabbed his long locks. She wanted Yoogni to make her forget. To make her numb. She needed to stop feeling.,

She tugged off his shirt breaking the kiss they shared between them only for Yoongi's lips to smack back onto hers. Her hands roamed over his toned back. Her mind wanted to draw a connection to Jimin but couldn't. Yoongi was new, refreshing.... And so so beautiful.

She wrapped her legs around him and tilted her head back against the bed. "We shouldn't." Yoongi growled in a low voice.

"Please don't stop." Sienna felt another tear roll down her cheek. "Please."

Against Yoongi's better judgement he nodded. "Alright but if anything is too much just tell me we can stop."

Sienna nodded then turned her head to the side closing her eyes. She needed him to make her forget. To make it better. To make it all right. She felt his cold hands slip under her shirt and pull it off of her, her chest exposed due to not wearing a bra.

Yoongi but his lip feeling a twinge in his heart. He always liked Sienna. She was always so kind and so beautiful. He even at some points felt jealous of Jimin, but now her she was under neath him begging for him not to stop.... But he hated the dynamics. He glanced down as he felt her hands slide up his torso. He leaned back in for a kiss, both if their skin pressing against each other, sharing each others warmth.

Sienna reached down and slipped the sleeping shirts she was in out from under herself, and her hands pulled down Yoongi's gray sweats and black boxers. His erection stuck out making Sienna moan. "I want you." She whispered. "So bad."

Yoongi felt chills run all over his body. "Lets take our time hm?"

"Please Yoongi." She wanted to forget and to be numb and feel nothing besides Yoongi warmth and love and comfort.

"Okay, okay." He said kissing her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and closed her eyes as she felt him enter her.

Yoongi was big, but was very gentle. To Sienna it seemed like he knew every spot to hit and what to say. With each thrust she felt like everything other than Yoongi didn't exist. It was just their body's together becoming one.

"Sienna." She heard Yoongi say. She opened her eyes noticing he stopped and was looking at her concerned. "You were crying."

"Just don't stop."  She closed her eyes shut.

Yoongi was concerned and was scared she'd regret it all later. But her arms wrapped around him and she whimpered a small please and he continued making love to her. Concealing his own pain, making him feel numb as well. But also making him fall more in love with her than he ever imagined.

They laid their wrapped in each others arms

They laid their wrapped in each others arms. Tangled in each other completely. Their heart beats the only sound filling the silent room.

"We should talk about this." Yoongi mumbled. "And where we both go from here."

Sienna opened her eyes and looked at him. Her hand reach out and she put it against his hand. Both of their palms resting against each other as Yoongi looked at their hands. "Why do we have to go anywhere from here?" Sienna said softly.

"We don't." Yoongi sighed. "But Sienna you were crying."

She flashed her eyes up to see Yoongi's beautiful eyes. His serious face was softened with concern. "Do you remember when Jimin said Ami must have sent me to him?"

Yoongi felt his heart break. "Yes. I do."

"What if Jimin's sending you to me?"

Yoongi gulped. "I- I don't know if I believe in all that."

"I don't either." Sienna smiled. "But I like to believe my husband and Ava are always with me in some way. And I believe they would want whats best for me..."

"You think I'm whats best for you?" Yoongi perked up.

Sienna smiled. "I guess there's really only one way to find out hm?" She leaned in kissing him. This time it wasn't patient or soft. It was hungry, and full of lust and desire.

"I dont..." Yoongi gasped between kisses "want you to regret this."

"I could never regret you." She said pulling away and resting her head on his shoulder. "Could you Yoongi?"

He grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. "I don't think I could ever regret you Sienna."

AN: one last chapter