Chapter 16

Once they were back at their house Jimin was exhausted. As was Sienna. Jimin smiled fondly at Sienna as he watched her walk down the hall to her own room.

"Daddy?" A tiny voice said.

"Yes my love." He scooped her up.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She let out a big yawn and rested her head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Of course you can." He smiled carrying the now sleeping girl to his room. He placed her on the big bed then sighed. He looked around.

The room was beautiful and modern. Hues of blacks grays and whites filled it. Ami had a thing for a more modern look. The huge canvas photo of her stared at Jimin. Jimin and her built this house, together. All of the blue prints and long nights planning. All of the furniture shopping. Every corner of this house was filled with little pieces of Ami. Every corner except for one.

The one thats bright and colorful. Jimin smiled thinking about Sienna's very yellow and pink room. In his heart he truly believed Ami sent her. And he knew she was telling him it was time to let her go. He would be okay. He watched Ava snuggle on Ami's side of the bed almost as if she was waiting for her mother to appear out of thin air and crawl into bed with her one last time. Jimin gave a sad smile.

He stepped out of his bedroom closing the door ever so carefully and made his way towards his front door. He needed to see everything in the house the way it is.

*Jimin's flashback*

Jimin smiled on an empty lot as he turned to face the girl behind him. She placed a hand on her small pregnant belly. "I thought you said you bought us a houe?" She giggled.

"I did." Jimin grinned. "This is our plot."

"Jimin the baby will be here in-"

"Everything is all set. We have the permits needed. I just need you to blue print your dream house." Jimin smiled handing her the papers.

"Spiral staircase." Ami looked at Jimin.

Jimin chuckled. "Spiral staircase." He pulled her in for a kiss.

Ami took less than a day to submit her dream home to Jimin. And she tried begging him to also add to it. However each time she suggested it he'd say. "My dream house is your dream house." Or "You and our baby girl is my dream home."

Everyday on their lunch break Jimin would pick Ami up with whatever craving she was having that day and they'd sit in Jimin's car watching the construction workers build their house. It was exciting and beautiful.

One day Jimin excitedly came to pick up Ami

One day Jimin excitedly came to pick up Ami. Knowing a surprise was waiting for her. Her mexican food sat on the passenger side seat as Jimin happily drove to Ami. "Today I have a surprise."

Ami's belly was progressively getting bigger. "Is it you can finally carry our baby? I haven't seen my feet in-"

Jimin leaned over and kissed her. "I'm sorry love, you know if I could I would. But..." he pulled into the lot of the house. "It's done." He smiled.

"Really?" Ami got excited and jumped out of the car. Jimin laughing following in her footsteps. They had spent hours finding perfect showers, and tiles, rugs, fireplaces, you name it they picked it. Every room color was almost a cream white. Ami's smile grew bigger and bigger as she stepped further and further into the house.

She excitedly explained to Jimin her vision for each room in detail. What color furniture, what plants or no plants, what decor, what color scheme. And to Jimin's satisfaction he got to see her glowing as she spoke. "Ami." Jimin cut off her sentence. "God you're so beautiful."

She gently tapped him away with a giggle. "I'm the size of a house Jimin."

"The lies you tell Ami."

The next room made both of their jaws drop. Jimin's best friend and his brother sat in the pink room on the floor, tools and instruction manual spread around. The baby's room. Jimin smiled at everything it was the first room almost complete.

Ami began crying with a huge smile. "Jimin, you didn't tell me you were doing all this."

"He didn't know." Yoongi smiled at Ami.

The rest of the week was spent with everyone building Ami's choice of furniture and decor around the house she watched happily as each room became the exact vision she had in mind.

"Do you love it baby?" Jimin snakes his arms around her bump and kissed the side of her cheek close to her ear.

"It's so beautiful Jiminah."

Jimin smiled widely. "Its all for you my love."

Jimin sighed as he finished his walk through of his house

Jimin sighed as he finished his walk through of his house. He stopped at the door he refused to open since that day. Ami's art studio. He sighed as he opened it. He used to love walking up here to her studio at night. She'd be singing loudly and painting whatever made her happy that day.

It was her favorite room. It was her room. The door opened and the smell of paint filled his nostrils. As he flicked on the light. Canvas's and clay creations filled the room but one stood out the most. The one in the center. It was a photo she was painting of Jimin and her. He had his arm wrapped around her neck in a hug, an eye smile so big his eyes looked like crescent moons and Ami's normally wide eyes were closed shut.

"I think I know what you want me to do my love... but why is it so hard to do?" He sighed as he ran his fingers over the painting.