Chapter 19*

Sienna was around the 20 week mark when Jimin and her decided it was time to get married. Just a small wedding until after she gave birth. As talked about prior.

"Is there anyone you want to come that we haven't invited yet?" Jimin looked at Sienna as his seamstress measured him one last time.

"My dad." She whispered.

Jimin gulped and twitched lightly getting jabbed by a sewing needle. "Fuck." He whispered.

"It's okay if he can't come." Sienna said in a small voice.

Jimin knew he got out of the hospital recently and also knew he avoided any jail time due to his generosity of giving her family the money in exchange for her. He flinched at the thought of his own past actions. Not because he regretted falling in love with Sienna but because now Ava doesn't get justice in her moms death. "It's fine. Invite him. We're getting married and having a baby. He'll be involved somehow."

Sienna nodded. "Thank you Jimin." She said and then walked away for her own dress fitting. She settled on a pretty short white dress that complimented her bump.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" Yoongi eyed Jimin suspiciously.

"It'll make her happy." Jimin sighed. "I just want her happy hyung."

Yoongi nodded. "I'm proud of you."

Finally the day arrived and Jimin was beyond nervous

Finally the day arrived and Jimin was beyond nervous. His hands were shaky as he walked out to the alter, the only people there were both of their parents, and both of their brothers, and of course Ava. Jimin puffed out his cheeks and let out a breath as Yoongi and Jungkook took place on either side of him taking their place as witnesses.

A piano sound cut through and Ava followed by Sienna came through the door. Ava happily skipped throwing flowers all over the place until she reached Jimin. She grabbed his hand with a big smile.

Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off Sienna. Her dress was short, slightly above the knees and off white. It accentuated her bump, and her long hair fell into beach waves. Her makeup was minimal and she looked like she was glowing.

It felt like everything stopped in that moment, especially when her hand landed on his. It was a basic ceremony with only an exchanging of vows but to Jimin the small ceremony meant the world. There were no spectators, no paparazzi, no family members of his own he'd rather not see.

"Jimin." Sienna whispered to him. He snapped out if his trance and his hand shook. "Your vows."

"Right." Jimin let out a nervous chuckle. He pulled out a piece of paper he spent the past few days writing and began speaking then he shook his head. "Any time I tried to write nothing made sense, kind of like us." He smiled. Sienna squeezed his hand. "I don't know anything about life but I know I need you in it, by my side, for as long as I live." He grinned. "And I hope you'll always feel the same." He took a ring from Yoongi and slipped it on Sienna's finger gently.