Chapter 24

The last and final chapter

-8 years later

"Daddys home!" Yumi yelled excitedly, her 2 younger brothers jumped up and down excitedly as they all ran to the front door.

Yoongi was tired from a long day of work. Owning a company by his self was driving him mad but it all went away the second he walked into his house and his 3 baby's greeted him with hugs and kisses.

"Daddy dadddy." They all jumped up and down trying to get his attention first.

"One second you three." He giggled kissing each of their heads. "Where is your mommy?"

"The kitchen. " Yumi giggled.

Yoongi smiled and pulled flowers out from behind his back. "Sienna." He said gently entering the kitchen. She was making cookies and cupcakes and completely focused. "My love."

"Oh... Yoongi." She grinned.

"Hey." He grinned passing her flowers giving her a gentle kiss.

She quickly put them into a vase one of the kids had made in school and smiled. "Hey." She smiled resting her hand over the bum, her belly.

"How are you feeling? The doctor said don't overdo it. Jimin's smaller. They were worried." 

"Jimin is driving me crazy today." She chuckled. "He wants out."

Yoongi bent down and kissed her tummy. "A few more weeks Jimin, we need you to keep coking baby."

Sienna smiled at him. "You're so corny Yoongi."

"I love my sons." He laughed. "And my daughter." Then became more serious. "Are you doing okay?"

"Yes my love I'm okay." Sienna sighed then frowned. "I went to the grave site today."

"With the kids?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"No, Tae watched them."

Yoongi nodded. As he put his hands around her belly. Light kicks hit his hand. "He's really active hm?"

"Tell me about it." Sienna sighed. "I remember Jimin used to joke we'd fill this whole house up with babies..." she chuckled shaking her head. "Ava... Yumi.... And so many more...."

"And we're keeping that promise." Yoongi said as he rubbed her belly. The baby inside of her calming down. "You like when we talk to you Jiminah?" Yoongi's gummy smile grew bigger and bigger.

"He likes you more than you." Sienna pouted.

"Ah thats not true my love. He loves you more than anything already."

She ran her hand down her bump. Her wedding band glistened in the sunlight.

"We should give him Jimin's last name. Yumi has his last name."

Yoongi nodded. "I'd like that." Then chuckled. "I bet he'll be just like my brother too." He made a gasp like he remembered something. "One second." Yoongi got up and ran towards his very own study. He came back a few minutes later holding a handful of bags. "My mom.... She gave us this. They were Jimin's as a baby"

Sienna smiled taking the bags from Yoongi. "Wanna see what she put in here?"

Yoongi nodded and sat on the floor, holding a hand out for Sienna to steady herself down. She sat down and began emptying the contents.

A blue dinosaur plushie. "Thats Naur." Yoongi giggled. "That was Jimin's favorite plushie. He couldn't say Dinosaur yet so it came out as Naur."

Sienna pulled out a small baby outfit. And a few baby shoes. Then she pulled out a book. "No Matter What" by Debi Gliori. "His favorite book." Yoongi grinned. "He'd make our mom read it over and over and over allll the time."