Chapter 18

Sienna smiled as Yoongi and her went to the new house to decorate it.

"So whats your vision?" Yoongi said tapping one of the many pink and yellow colored items.

"A barbie dream house honestly." She joked.

"Ah yes, Jimin waking up to a beautiful pink kitchen." He chuckled.

"I just thought a pretty pink kitchen and yellow sunflower living room would be pretty." She frowned.

"I think Jimin's going to love it. What a change from the monochrome theme Ami had." Yoongi smiled tossing her a paint brush. "Also glitter paint?"

"So maybe I went a little crazy." She laughed opening the paint. "But it'd be so pretty with the small black and white entrance where the stairs are."

"Ava may agree." Yoongi chuckled. "This house is so big. We should have hired someone."

"Like who?" Sienna said dipping the brush in the paint and messily painting the wall with a laugh.

"A contractor maybe."

"Theres no fun in that." She grinned.

"How did Jimin get out of this?"

"Jimin has work."

"We work together so technically I have work too." Yoongi interjected.

"He gave you the day off to start this." Sienna laughed.

Yoongi picked up his paint brush and wiped it on Sienna's face making it all glittery. His gummy smile poked out with a giggle. Sienna smirked dipping her brush back in the paint and splatting it at Yoongi. A door opened as Yoongi picked up the paint bucket and threw the contents at Sienna, hitting the person who opened the door.

"Min Yoongi." Jimin said in an angry tone. "You're making a mess of my house." The smile on his face didn't match his tone as he wiped his hand over his face. "Glitter?" He looked at Sienna.

"Do you not like it?" She frowned.

Jimin scooped her up and spun her around. "I love anything you love." He kissed her cheek. "I brought you both lunch." He handed a take out bag to Sienna. "I was supposed to go back to work.. but." He grinned leaning down towards the floor. He picked up a paint bucket and dumped it on Sienna's head. "I think this is way more fun."

Sienna screamed and then fell down giggling. She ran her hand across her face, covering her hand in paint and placed it on Jimin's freshly touched up blonde hair. "And I think you look better with pink hair." She laughed.

"Thats it, now you've done it." Jimin giggled as he chased after Sienna. Yoongi watched with a gummy smile from afar. He wanted exactly what Jimin had. Someone who loved him, and someone he could love just as much.

Hours past and the trio worked hard to finish painting the downstairs and clean up the mess of paint, which Jimin had to call a cleaning company to finish. He regretted nothing and felt the memories made were worth the mess.

"Last wall is finally done." Sienna sighed as she stroked her brush down the last section that needed paint over it.

"Not quite." Jimin whispered taking his brush and dipping it in yellow. He grabbed her hand and gently brushed the paint on it, then stuck her hand on the wall. He smiled as she did the same with him in the pink paint. "Now it's complete." Jimin leaned in kissing her.

"I love you Jimin." She whispered.

"I love you too Sienna." He whispered into her ear.

It took them 2 months on their own to finish the house completely

It took them 2 months on their own to finish the house completely. Sienna became way more tired towards the end.

"Take a nap my love." Jimin kissed her forehead. "You look exhausted."

"I am exhausted." She said yawning. "Everything is finally moved in and unpacked."

"Yes finally." Jimin smiled looking at the bright house. It was a change to look at color and not everything being mostly white. The yellows and pinks even mints made him grin. It was Sienna all around him.

"I put one more surprise in your study." Sienna yawned as she threw herself on the couch with a bright yellow throw blanket.

"Oh really?" Jimin's eye brow raised.

Sienna sleepily nodded. "I know you said you'd handle your study but I couldn't help it."

Jimin nodded. "I'll go check it out." He walked up the stairs towards his study. He took a breath in before opening the door. When he finally stepped in he looked at the walls and the big canvas portrait of Ami was hanging on the wall. He smiled and shook his head before he noticed a small gift box on his desk.

He opened the small mint colored box and pulled out a note that read a room for him to go to. He shrugged but walked towards the room only a few doors down. He opened it without much thought to a nursery.

"What the?" He looked around. All the nursery furniture and painting had been done in this room. His eyes fell on the crib where a matching mint box was placed with a bow. He delicately opened the box that held 3 positive pregnancy test and an ultrasound photo. He grinned widely as he read a small note.

"It's a girl! SURPRISE."

He chuckled to himself as he looked up to the wall where there were was a photo of them happily throwing pink and yellow paint at each other he assumed Yoongi took the candid shot. Then a framed photo of 3 handprints hung above the changing table. Jimin shook his head. He couldn't believe it.

He quietly he left the room and walked down the stairs to Sienna. She was asleep as he brushed his hand over her belly. "I'm so happy Sienna." He whispered.

She smiled without opening her eyes. "Remember you wanted a lot babies? Had to start soon right?" She giggled and Jimin leaned down peppering her face with kisses.

"How long have you known?"

"A few weeks." She sat up and grinned. "It was so hard not to tell you. I think it happened when we were on vacation."

Jimin calculated the time in his head. "16 weeks?"

Sienna grinned. "16 1/2 weeks."

"Do you have a name you like?" Jimins hands went back over her belly.

She shook her head no. "Anything you want."

Jimin thought for a moment. "Ami picked Ava's name."

"Yumi." Sienna thought for a minute. "I really like Yumi."

"Yumi it is." He grinned kissing her again.

An: this is probably the last filler chapter and im assuming i have 5 chapters at most left to this story. I know exactly how it will end 🫶🏻