Chapter 21

"Sienna you have to eat." Yoongi said as he picked up the crying baby in her room. "Please."

"I can't." She choked out. A tear slipping from her eye. "I can't eat."

"Sienna please." The baby screamed as Yoongi held a warm bottle to her lips. "It's been a week you have to eat."

The phone rang and Sienna stared at it for awhile before answering.

"Hello?" Sienna answered. Her voice sounded broken.

"Hi Sienna this is the funeral home the remains are being transferred to."

"Oh, hi." She sighed into the phone looking up at Yoongi.

"We're so sorry for your loss, but we wanted to let you know dental records confirmed the bodies that were of your husbands and your daughters."

Sienna felt her heart shatter all over again and tried to hide a sob. "Okay." She said unstably.

"Would you like to continue this conversation another time? I understand this must be so hard for you."

"C-can you t-talk t-to my bro-brother in law?"

"Of course sweetie." She said.

She clicked the speaker phone button and looked up at Yoongi. "Hi." Yoongi said.

"Hello sir I just wanted to go over the options we offer for a funeral."

Yoongi took a deep breath and passed Yumi to Sienna. "Alright."

"You're Min Yoongi correct?"

"Correct." Yoongi answered.

"Great, so Mr. Min, we offer a closed casket service or a cremation service."

"Wait." Sienna looked up. "I- I don't get to see them?" Her voice cracked.

Yoongi looked at her. "Sienna."

"I need to see them." She whispered.

"Mrs. Park... we really do not recommend that."

"I... I have to..." Sienna looked at Yoongi. "Please."

"Is there any way she can see them?"

"Mr. Min we really don't-"

"She just lost her whole world. Please. Let her have closure."

"If she can come by before I leave..." the lady continued. "I'm not supposed to do this."

"Thank you." Yoongi said. "We'll decide once we see which way to go."

"Very well."

Yoongi wasn't sure he could handle anything he was about to see

Yoongi wasn't sure he could handle anything he was about to see. But he grabbed Sienna's hand and pulled the baby's car seat out of the back seat. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Yoongi squeezed her hand letting her know he was there for her.