Chapter 9*

The whole day at work Jimin thought about beauty and the beast and the beautiful girl he was hiding away in his own house. He tapped his pen against the desk annoying his co owner of the company, his half brother Min Yoongi.

"Aish." Yoongi yelled as he grabbed the pen from Jimin. "Whatever is on your mind just say it. Because you're driving me insane Jiminie."

"Can I uh go home?"

Yoongi shrugged. "It's your company mainly, you don't need permission to leave."

"I'll be normal tomorrow hyung I just-"

Yoongi smiled. "Jimin just go."

Jimin grinned as he walked through the tallest building in Seoul to the parking garage. Once in his car he called Sasha.

"Everything okay?" She answered quickly.

"I know your job is to help with Ava, and only Ava..." Jimin started.

"Jiminah we've become friends. What do you need help with?"

He breathed out and looked around. "Want to help me set up a beauty and the beast type of dinner for Sienna?"

Sasha let out a chuckle. "I would love to."

Jimin placed the two take out containers in the tent

Jimin placed the two take out containers in the tent. It was as beauty and the beast as he imagined but it was in fact beautiful. "Thank you."  He said to Sasha.

"You're welcome. I'll go get her."

Jimin nodded and stood outside of the makeshift tent. Was this too teenage like? Or corny? He wondered. Is this even a good I'm sorry? His worries went away the second he saw her. She was again im his over sized shirt that hid her shorts, her hair in braided pigtails and socks that went past her knees. Her skin was glowing. "Wow." He smiled.

"If I knew I was being taken to a magically fairy date night I might have changed into something

"If I knew I was being taken to a magically fairy date night I might have changed into something..." she looked down. "Not so... worn out."

"You look absolutely breath taking in that." Jimin wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.