Chapter 6

Jimin woke up on his very uncomfortable and lumpy leather couch

Jimin woke up on his very uncomfortable and lumpy leather couch. His back cracked as he stretched his body feeling sore all over. His head throbbed as he looked around. He spotted Sienna in one of his tshirts and a pair of shorts sleeping on the marble
floor with a pillow next to him. He smiled down at her then shook his head. What even happened last night he thought.

"You're up." She mumbled sleepily.

"I don't understand why you think you have a right to wear my clothes or sleep near me. You have a room." He said coldly. He almost wanted to cringe at how mean he sounded.

"Great. And now you're you again." She grabbed the pillow she was laying on and threw it at his head. "I don't understand why you hate me so much. But don't pretend to like me then... then act like this." A tear spilled from her eye and she quickly wiped it away with her hand.

"You think last night was me liking you?" He didn't change his tone.

"Fuck you Jimin." She stood up and stomped towards her room and slammed the door. Biting her lip she reopened it and yelled. "And take this ugly fucking ring." She threw it as hard as she could aiming it fall over the stairs. It clinked a few times as it hit the marble floors. Jimin's jaw dropped as he felt his anger boil over.

"You ungrateful bitch." He said loudly standing up. He angrily stomped up the stairs and to her room pushing open her door. She was standing in front of him. And before he knew it his hand swung across her face so her hard the force knocked her on her butt. Her hand instantly clung to her cheek as tears fell from her eyes.

"You punched me." She whispered.

"I expect my shirt back in my room before I get home from work." He said looking down at her before walking away.

"What is your problem?" She yelled standing up, still holding her cheek. "How can you kiss me and be so different last night and then hate me now?" She walked out of her room following him.

"I was drunk you took advantage of me."

"Excuse me." Her voice raised.

"You heard me." He pushed her to the side as he opened his bedroom door. "Now fuck off. You have bathrooms to clean." He stepped into his room then slammed the door shut.

Sienna kicked the door as tears fell. "I hate you." She screamed. "I hate you so much."

Jimin didn't respond. He got dressed and sighed. He wanted things to be different. But he couldn't let her father get away with killing his love. They had to pay. He liked to think under different circumstances they could have at least been friends. Once he was sure she left near his door he stormed out and left for work.

Sasha sighed watching Jimin leave the house and decided to bring Sienna an icepack. "Miss Jeon?" She whispered with a knock.

Sienna opened the door and sighed. "Hello."

"I thought you'd want this for..." she didn't know what to say as she handed the icepack to Sienna.

"Thank you."

"He's not usually like this really." Sasha assured Sienna. "He's just... lost."

"I don't understand why he is forcing me to marry him if he hates me."

"I don't think he hates you."

"Tell that to my cheek." She shivered. "Sorry that came out rude."

"It's okay." Sasha smiled. "Ava really likes you." She grinned.

"I really like Ava too. What happened to Ava's mom?"

Sasha's face turned grim. "He didnt tell you?"

Sienna shook her head no.

"Mrs.Park was hit by a drunk driver."

"And Jimin left her?"

"She died."

Sienna felt like an asshole for assuming one or the other left. But things started to add up in her brain. The random heels. Him being conflicted when she was in his room.... Him and his dead wife's room. "She died." She whispered repeating what Sasha just said. "How long ago?"

"About 6 months ago." Sasha said.

Sienna's mind played the day she found out what her dad had done... 6 months ago. Her mother was crying on the phone as the hospital called to say he had been involved in a car accident. Her mother had to rush to the hospital. They were unsure he'd even live.

Sienna was sitting by his bedside holding his hand when the police showed up and hand cuffed him to the bed. "What's going on?" Sienna said, her mouth dry from dehydration.

"Your father is under arrest for DUI vehicular manslaughter."

"Manslaughter?" Her mother covered her mouth.

Sienna let go of her fathers hand and ran towards the nearest trash can throwing up what little was in her stomach. She clutched the necklace around her neck her childhood bestfriend had given her.

The next month had been a blur to her as she found out the person her father had killed was her childhood best friend Ami Jung. She had heard online she had a baby and even a husband, but she couldn't stomach looking deeply into her life.

"My father killed his wife." Sienna snapped out of it and said a tear falling down her cheek. Did Jimin know she thought. "Ami... Ami was my childhood best friend, and my father killed her." Sasha frowned as she watched Sienna piece together what Jimin's motives were. "Jimin..." her eyes went wide. "I'm my fathers karma aren't I?"