Chapter 2

Jin paced the kitchen of Jimin's house. "Jimin you can not do this."

"I can and I will." Jimin said. "And as my lawyer you can either help me or be fired."

"As your lawyer I can get you all the information you want, as your friend I'm advising you to stop this. Grieve Jimin. You need to grieve."

"Fuck you." Jimin spit out at Jin.

Jin sighed and placed a laptop on the counter with a small slap. "I'll find out the information but I'm strongly advising against it."

"Yeah, yeah." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jin clicked a few buttons and pulled up the file on the girl. "What do you want to know?"

"How much money does her pig father have?"

Jin raised his eyebrow. "They seem to be fairly poor."

Jimin smirked. Just as he suspected. "Good."

"Her name is Sienna Jeon. She has one younger brother. She's one year younger than you. She has no record and she seems to be known for being kind. What exactly do you plan on doing with this information?"

"Would $800,000 change their lives?"

Jin sighed. "What are you plotting Jimin?"

"I'm going to marry her, and make her regret ever being born." He slapped his hand on the counter.

Jin sighed. "And you presume we do this by buying her?"

"Any other ideas?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I do have an idea actually but I don't think you should torment her Jimin."

"Her father killed my love." He furrowed his brow. "She's lucky I don't kill her now."

And thats how Jimin found himself with a bouquet of flowers walking inside Seoul General Hospital

And thats how Jimin found himself with a bouquet of flowers walking inside Seoul General Hospital. Jin had pulled some strings and found out Sienna was visiting her dad. Jimin groaned. This could take forever. And he worried if he'd even know it was her when he seen her.

Jimin paced the waiting area holding the bouquet until he saw a girl with long black hair come from around the corner. He smirked knowing it was her. He stepped where he'd be in the way of her and as planned she bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry." She said steadying the bouquet in Jimin's hands. Her hand slightly brushing against Jimin's.

"Wow." Jimin smiled at her. "It's not every day you run into someone as beautiful as you." He gave her an open toothed grin.

A blush covered the girls face as she brushed her bangs away from her face. "Hi." She smiled. "I'm Sienna."

"Jimin." Jimin faked his smile even wider than before.

"Well Jimin, see you around." She blushed once more as she went to walk away.

"Wait." Jimin called out. "Can I get your number?"