Chapter 8

Jimin loved fairy tales as a child. His favorite was beauty the beast. And he could watch the beast make Belle fall for him over and over again. The movie flashed on the screen and Ava nuzzled into her fathers arm getting sleepy.

"Daddy." She looked up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Yes my angel."

"I really really like my new mommy."

Jimin smiled. He almost corrected her but after his dream the other day, he's positive he knows what his love wants. "I think I'm starting to like her too angel." He kissed the top of her head.

"You're like the beast and she's like Belle." She grinned. She didn't understand the dynamics of Jimin and Sienna , she was only saying it because they fall in love but the more Jimin thought about it to himself, he was like the beast and like Belle, Sienna was a prisoner. And that ruined his night. He tossed and turned and this time it wasn't because of the small girl on his bed that somehow managed to take up 75% of the bed. It was because his mind wouldn't shut up.

His alarm clock finally sounded and he smacked it off. "Ava I have to go to work." He whispered as he pried his toddlers foot off of his stomach. "And you need to go to daycare."

"I don't feel good." She mumbled.

Jimin sighed and scooped her up. "Angels don't lie to get out of school."

Both of them giggled. "I want to stay home daddy."

"Today is Friday my love. Do you know what that means?"

"No." Ava shrugged.

"That tomorrow is the start of the weekend and we get to sleep in." He grabbed a brush off his dresser and quickly brushed Ava's hair back into a ponytail. "Now go find Sasha and get dressed while I get ready."

Ava toddled out of the room and got an idea. She didn't need Sasha today. Her small feet ran fast to the door at the end of the hallway. And she opened it excitedly.

"Ava?" Sienna said with a stretch.

"Daddy said I have to get ready for school." She bit her small lip, she began to feel nervous. "Can you help me?"

Sienna grinned and got up. "Yeah of course Ava." Ava jumped up and down excitedly taking her hand and dragging her to a walk in closet. Ava's closet was any little girls dream. Walls full of shoes, clothes, costumes, backpacks, you name it, she had it. "What would you like to wear today Ava?" Sienna grinned looking at all of the clothes.

Ava shrugged. "Anything."

Sienna looked quickly and grabbed a matching outfit. "Your closet is so cool."

"After school we can play in here. Mommy left some of her pretty dresses to play princesses with me." She giggled.

Sienna smiled thinking about when her and Ami played princesses in cheap costumes. "I'd like that and maybe you can tell me how your mommy's princess was."

Ava smiles as she pulled a backpack down and walked down the hall. Sienna smiled as she picked up the dirty clothes and threw them in a hamper. Yawning she walked down the hall and bumped into Jimin who was fixing his tie and holding a now spilled coffee.

"Sorry." Sienna winced thinking he'd hit her.

"Don't be." He smiled at her. "It's just a coffee." He rubbed a cloth napkin on the dark stain. "I guess I'll be late for work today hm?" His eyes squinted into small crescents when he let out the most beautiful smile Sienna ever seen in her life.

 "I guess I'll be late for work today hm?" His eyes squinted into small crescents when he let out the most beautiful smile Sienna ever seen in her life

Jimin left for work and Sienna couldn't help but blush thinking about their past few interactions. He seemed normal. Happy even. She touched was her necklace and smiled. Something brought me here. She thought. "It was you wasn't it Ami?" She whispered to herself.

An: short filler chapter sorry 💀