Chapter 12

Yoongi refused to even look at Jimin as they left the jet. He also tried his best to keep Sienna away from him as much as he possibly could.

"Yoongi, can you please just let menwalk with my fiance?" Jimin said softly.

Yoongi huffed at him grabbing Sienna's hand and walking away from Jimin towards a car that was waiting for him.

"Isn't she riding with Mr. Park?" The driver questioned.

"Not anymore." Yoongi answered gently pushing Sienna into his car not giving anyone a chance to object.

"Did something happen?" Sienna looked over at Yoongi

"No, of course not." He smiled. "I just wanted to get you know more. Jimin's still sleepy from his medicine anyways. Did he tell you the hotel is on the beach? You have a room with a sliding door that leads right to it." Sienna grinned then frowned. "Whats wrong?"

"I.. I didn't bring a swim suit."

"No problem." Yoongi leaned forward and whispered something to the driver. "We're going to stop by a store before we get to the hotel."

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi nodded. "Jimin's still sleepy, he'll probably sleep most of the day today."

Sienna nodded not really buying Yoongi's story. Jimin seemed very alert as they left the jet. But she enjoyed Yoongi's happy personality compared to his brothers more cold demeanor.

The car pulled up to a cute boutique and Yoongi opened the door, holding his hand out to help Sienna out. "The hotel is walking distance from here, they're going to bring our luggage to our rooms okay?"

Sienna nodded and followed Yoongi into the store. She looked around the store with Yoongi following behind her throwing everything she even looked at in his arms. "You don't have to do that you know." Sienna said facing him. "I only needed a bathing suit."

"It seemed like you liked everything. It's no big deal." Yoongi said. "Did you find a bathing suit you liked?"

She shrugged holding up a white bikini. "This is kind of cute." She looked to the side and found a matching bathing suit cover. "I'll get these." She said grabbing them.

"How about sandals?" Yoongi asked.

"I have my sneakers." She shrugged.

Yoongi chuckled walking over to a pair of pretty white flipflops. "How about these?" He held them up.

"Those are fine." She whispered grabbing the shoes.

Yoongi grinned taking the bathing suit and shoes out of her hand and walking over to a register placing the mountain of clothes on the counter. Sienna pulled out the pink card Jimin gave her but as she looked up she noticed Yoongi insert his card to the machine. "I grabbed you one of those backpack purses." He pointed up to a tan leather bag. "It'd look pretty with the bathing suit and the robe cover." Sienna blushed grabbing a few of  the bags the cashier put the clothes in, Yoongi grabbing them from her.