Chapter 10*

Being the richest man in Korea, and being successful in general never really went to Jimin's head. However as much as he loved his life there were of course major downfalls, such as press releases and interviews. And due to him getting married so soon the interview request boomed.

He finally agreed to do one for W Korea reluctantly. A 10 question interview with his soon to be wife, with a photoshoot. How hard could that possibly be?

Jimin and Sienna sat next to each other in a meeting room, several other people sat across from them. Sienna spun around in her chair a few times before Jimin stopped the chair from moving.

"Thank you for agreeing to this." A woman smiled at them. "I'll be the one to interview you."

Jimin fake smiled and held Sienna's hand. "You're welcome."

"You guys seem so happy, how did you meet?"

Jimin blushed. "Do you want to them them Sienna or should I?"

Sienna was confused she was also unsure of what he wanted her to say. "You." She said nervously.

"Sienna is pretty shy." Jimin grinned at the woman. "I met her when she was leaving the hospital, I was going to visit someone as she was leaving and she was just to beautiful not to stop." Jimin gave a small giggle with a grin, he reached his hands up to Sienna's chin turning her to face him before gently placing a kiss on her lips.

The questions were relatively boring or corny. As were most interviewers questions. Until the interview faced Jimin. "I'm sorry Mr. Park, but my publisher really wants me to ask this." She grimaced at her paper then sadly looked at Jimin. He felt his stomach turn. "Your wife died less than a year ago, how did you move on so soon?"

Jimin felt his vision tunnel and began feeling a panic attack coming. He didn't think of a question like this even surfacing. He bit his lip as he felt himself force back tears. A small hand squeezed his thigh and it pulled him out of his panic attack. Sienna smiled at him then turned to the interviewer. "Ami was an amazing woman and I do not think Jimin will ever move on, and that's okay. I'm not Ami, and I'm not a replacement. We're just two souls who found each other when we needed each other the most." Jimin sighed with relief at her answer.

Sienna watched as photographers took several photos of Jimin in a tuxedo

Sienna watched as photographers took several photos of Jimin in a tuxedo. "This is for the ceremony look." One said holding a huge camera. A stylist walked over removing his shirts and placing the top coat back on buttoning only the middle exposing his chest. Sienna eyed him from across the room. "And this is the honey moon look." The photographer said again.

Sienna found Jimin's gaze staring her down as he seductively posed for the camera. She felt dizzy at his exposed skin, the way his body looked and curved. He was flawless. And she wanted to touch him again. Just like the other night.

"Lunch." A manager called out, and everyone dispersed.

Jimin eyed Sienna and made his way towards her. He pressed his head against hers. "You like what you see?"