Chapter 23

*when I said one more chapter I meant last chapter until the end of the story so this chapter then the ending. This is a very sad chapter I think personally.

*1 year since the accident*

"You sure you want to do this Sienna?" Mrs. Park looked at her.

Sienna nodded. "It can't wait any longer."

She stood outside of a pretty pink door decorated in small butterflies and flowers. The door read "Ava's room".

"When's the last time you went in there?" She asked.

Sienna gulped looking for Yoongi's eyes which were right beside her. "I haven't yet."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around her. "It'll be okay."

Sienna's hand was shaky as she opened the door. Pink dim nightlights made the room look more pink than it was. Inviting the child to come play but instead she never came home. Sienna felt her heart drop and she turned to shove her face into Yoongi's chest. Her cries were loud and filled the room.

Everything was exactly how Ava left it. Books scattered near a small pink reading nook. One was still opened and one of her favorite plushies laid near it. Sienna's uneven breathing picked up as she stepped away from Yoongi towards the pink penguin. She bent down and picked the plushie up hugging it to her chest.

"Sienna we don't have to keep going." Yoongi assured her. "This room never has to be opened again. It can stay this forever."

"Ava told me her dad and her had a gift for Yumi... for when Yumi was 1. And today is Yumi's birthday. We have to find it..."

"The guest will be here soon Sienna." Yoongi said but Sienna ignored him, walking deeper into the room. Dolls laid in a doll house. Baby dolls laid in cribs. Her closet was still folded. And everything other than her book area and bed were still cleaned up. Sienna almost expected to hear the tiny pitter patter of Ava's feet as she ran to her.

"It's not here." Sienna sighed in defeat.

"Maybe she wasn't telling the whole truth." Mrs.Park offered. "Maybe they planned what they were getting."

"No. She said they had it."

"Did you check his study?" Yoongi suggested.

Sienna ran her hand on the plush pink blanket and squeezed the penguin in her arms. "I've been in there before." She said softly.

"But you weren't looking for anything." Yoongi whispered.

Sienna nodded and lead the way to the Jimin's study. The first month and a half after he died she slept in there. Missing his scent... missing him. She hadn't been in there sense.

"You okay?" Yoongi gently brushed his lips against her cheek.

"Yeah." She smiled. "I'm okay."

Yoongi and Jimin's mother followed them to the room. Sienna sighed and pushed open the door. Jimin's scent hitting all 3 of them. Sienna's eyes began to water as memories flooded her head.

"I can look." Yoongi mumbled.

"No, it's fine." Sienna said walking into the study. "But help me look please."

Mrs. Park walked around the study touching various items of Jimin's. "I remember when he bought this." She grinned at a book on the shelf. "It was his favorite book."

"You can take it." Sienna said sliding it off of the shelf and handing it to her. "You've never asked for anything."

"I shouldn't he'd want it here." She mumbled sliding it back on the shelf.

"Jimin would want it to be appreciated, it isn't getting appreciated here." She took it back off the shelf. "Please."

Yoongi interrupted before Mrs. Park could interject. "I think I found it." He closed a drawer in his desk and held out a small wrapped box. "To Yumi." The small tag said.

Sienna walked over and grabbed the box from Yoongi. "Oh my god." She grinned. "It did exist."

"You have guest down here." Taehyung walked up holding Yumi in his arms. "Why are you in... his study?" Tae tilted his head.

"Jimin and Ava bought her a gift for her first birthday." Yoongi filled him in. "We found it."

Taehyung looked around the room and ran his hand over the desk. His face losing his happy smile. "It's like he's still here."

"Come on Tae." Sienna said grabbing his arm.

Tae grimaced then sighed. "Whats was the gift anyways?" He said to Sienna as they walked downstairs.

"No idea yet." Sienna said holding it up. "But it's small."

Tae nodded " Kinda cryptic don't you think?"

"What?"

"He bought a gift this far in advance." Tae said hopping down.

"I guess." Sienna said taking Yumi from him. "Hi pretty baby."

The baby looked identical to Jimin with pretty plump lips, a perfect nose, beautiful cheeks, and pretty perfectly shaped brown eyes. "Mamamama." She babbled.

"Your daddy left you a gift. Want to open it?" Sienna smiled letting Yumi hold the wrapped box which she stuck in her mouth. "Don't eat it sweetie." She grinned walking downstairs and placing Yumi in a high chair. Sienna sat in a chair next to Yumi. And helped her open the delicately wrapped gift. A beautiful tiffany & co box could finally be seen. Sienna opened it and she grinned at 2 folded notes.

The first was a coloring of a flower that said "happy birthday baby sissy". Sienna needed a minute to catch herself or she'd burst into tears. She folded the paper and pulled out the next one.

My sweet daughter Yumi,

I bet by now you can talk and walk, maybe even snuggle up next to me in my bed and take your mommy's spot. I wasn't sure what to do buy for your birthday until I was in a business meeting with Tiffany and I found this grow with me locket. It's pretty just like you. Happy 1st birthday baby girl. I love you.

Love always

Daddy

Sienna chocked and hiccuped between sobs. Her hands shakily looked at the jewelry in the box it was heart shaped and when opened it had a photo of Jimin and then Ava hugging Sienna. She couldn't contain her sobs as she pulled the small necklace out.

"Yumi baby, this is from daddy." She put the necklace on her.

"Pwetty." She giggled before she asked for more gifts. Which thankfully Taehyung was eager to helo her open gifts. Sienna walked away to cry only for Yoongi's arms to loop around her. "It's okay Sienna."

"I miss him."

Yoongi pulled her into a hug and kissed her. "We got this jagiya."