Chapter 15*

Jimin woke up tangled up in the hotel sheets, his naked body formed against Sienna's. He didn't want to wake her but he couldn't stop himself from peppering kisses down her neck.

She yawned as she stretched. "Good morning." Her morning raspy voice sounded like a song to Jimin's ears.

"Sorry I woke you." His voice was equally as raspy.

His hand ran up her side as he pulled her even closer, kissing her back. "I don't want to get up." She said in a whisper. "Just wanna stay like this with you."

"Me too." Jimin chuckled im her ear. "But we have breakfast plans with my parents." He ran his hand up to her face gently turning it so he could kiss her.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I'm sorry."

"You haven't done anything wrong pretty girl. It's me who should be sorry."

"My dad he-"

"Shhh." Jimin shushed over her skin on her neck. "We'll talk about that later, let's enjoy our last day in Mexico hm?"

Sienna turned around to face Jimin. "Are you sure we don't have an extra 5 minutes?"

Jimin smirked. "I guess 5 minutes wouldn't hurt."

Jimin chuckled softly as he eyed his very sleepy and cranky looking brother

Jimin chuckled softly as he eyed his very sleepy and cranky looking brother. "Good morning." Jimin chirped. "You look tired."

Yoongi glared at Jimin and stuck up his middle finger. "Fuck you."

Jimin smirked ignoring him. "Where is mom and dad?"

"I don't know maybe still sleeping from the constant annoyance of last night."

Sienna blushed. "Sorry."

Yoongi just groaned. "I'll sleep on the flight home."

Their parents happily walked over to the table taking a seat. Jimin's father grinned at his sons and Sienna. "Good morning."

"Morning." Everyone at the table said.

"So, when do you guys plan on getting married?" His mother said excitedly.

"Mom." Jimin said. "Please just, eat."

Sienna smiled. "As soon as we possibly can."

Jimin looked over to her. "A year. She has to plan. Get a dress-"

"I do not care about any of that." Sienna said.

"Unfortunately even if neither of us care-"

"Shotgun it." Yoongi said sipping a fruity cocktail. "Nobody has to know. Then do the big ceremony your endorsements will force upon you both, but this way you both have control."