Chapter 7

*parts of this were written to one last time by ariana grande

Jimin stayed away from Sienna as much as possible, scared he'd actually hurt her again. He hated her, kind of. He was confused. But as much as he disliked her, he didn't want to her, not physically. He just wanted her to feel as broken as he did.

"You should apologize." Sasha said to him. "I think she'll forgive you."

"I'm not sorry."

"You've been sulking all week."

"I'm not sulking." Jimin shook his head.

"I think you and her could get along if you gave her a chance." Tae smirked from the other side of him.

"She's here to pay for what her father did to Ava and I." Jimin said flipping through a stack of paper work. "I'm not interested in knowing her."

"You guys are getting married." Tae sighed. "You can't hold Ami over her head forever."

"Who are you to talk about Ami?" Jimin scowled. "Both of you out of my study now."

Sasha frowned "We'll leave but you should talk to her."

"I'll think about it." He said opening his study door and motioning for them to leave.

Once they left Jimin closed the door and leaned against it. His head was in a million places at once. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation but Sasha was right he needed to apologize.

 He wasn't sure how to handle the situation but Sasha was right he needed to apologize

Jimin didn't knock, he just opened Sienna's door. "Sorry." He mumbled to her then looked up. Sienna was wide eyed holding a towel around her body. "Sorry." Jimin blushed and quickly went to walk away.

"Hold on." Sienna stopped him. "Sorry for what?" She tilted her head.

Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her. "Um you know." He poked his cheek. "I hit you. That wasn't okay."

"Thank you" Sienna said almost confused.

Jimin made his lips thin out in an awkward smile, he bowed lightly. "I'll um go now." Sienna started laughing. "What?" Jimin blushed.

"I always thought the person I would marry would see me like this and.. never mind." Sienna laughed. "See you at dinner."

"Dinner... yeah." Jimin said turning around, his face bright red as he walked out of the room.

Sienna cursed herself under her breath as she quickly threw underwear on and a tshirt and ran after Jimin. "Hey." She yelled down the hall.

Jimin pivoted. "What?"

"Can we..." she breathed in. "Can we talk? Please?"

"Right now?"

Sienna played with the hem of the over sized t shirt, she had stolen it from Jimin on accident. She liked the way the shirt had fit her like a nightgown. She also somehow enjoyed the smell of him. "Yes."