Konoha Crush Begin!!

The next few rounds of the tournament went on uneventfully. Mostly because Author-San didn't feel like scripting and writing three more fights, one of which we've already seen, and I don't think it would be much different. I also wanted to hurry up get to the next major arc the Konoha Crush. So let me give you all some small snippets from my drafts that I did of these fights.

First off with Temari and Choji, I believe that Temari would win quite easily. Choji is a medium to short range fighter, whilst Temari is a long range wind user. I believe Choji would try to use his partial expansion jutsu to hit or even grab Temari. But Temari is to skilled and agile to let that happen, she would quickly examine how much range Choji had on his attacks and keep that far from him like she did against Shikamaru in Canon. When Choji is unable to hit her with his partial expansion jutsu, he would try to bulldoze her with his human boulder jutsu. Which would have Temari on the ropes for a couple of minutes, before she would have to result in using the third moon of her fan to blow Choji away and into a wall that would instantly knock him out, and give her the win.

Next up would be Dosu versus Kiba. I think straight away that Dosu has a strict advantage in this fight. With him being able to manipulate sound, and with dogs being very sensitive to high pitched sounds like dog whistles. I think Dosu would do that immediately, make a dog whistle out of his sound gauntlet. Which would temporarily incapicate Akamaru. Then it would be down to Kiba versus Dosu. I believe that Kiba is better at hand to hand combat than Dosu. But I also beleive that Dosu has both a higher IQ and Battle IQ. I think Kiba would ultimately resort to using his fang over fang on Dosu. But I believe Dosu would block it with a new and improved as well as reinforced sound gauntlet. Dosu would then push an insane amount of air into the gauntlet which would send Kiba flying, and give Dosu the opening to finish the fight.

Now onto the controversial fight. I'm sorry but I don't think an extra month of training with properly using the gates would allow Lee to beat Gaara. Gaara has way too many skills and tricks in his bag. But I do beleive that the extra training would allow Lee to not have his arm and leg crushed. With more experience as to how the gates would affect his body, he would be able to properly plan and manage how he used his time and his body. I think that Lee and Gaara would fight until Lee's body simply gives out. It doesn't matter how much fight you have, or how much you don't want to give up, your body can only do so much. I dont think Lee would ever be able to overcome Gaara's plethora of defenses. His sand protects him, he has his sand armor. He can transform his gourd into more sand to cushion his falls. He would also have way more sand in the arena than he did in the preliminary exam building. Plus he can make more sand. I don't think Lee would be capable of beating Gaara who would also have another month to train as well. But Lee would be able to avoid having his shinobi career ended. Lee would need to be taken to the hospital but nowhere in near as bad of shape as he was originally. He would also be accompanied by Might Gai as well, who would feel responsible for Lee's loss. As he had pushed him so hard to help him make his dream into a reality, only for him to come up just short.

After the Gaara and Lee fight, Kakashi was standing with the rest of the audience as he watched the feathers begin to slowly fall from the sky. 'So it finally begins huh.' He thought to himself as he narrowed his one visible eye in suspicion. Then without a second thought and with no time to react he reached into his weapons pouch and retrieved a shuriken. He then proceeded to throw it and lodge it into the windpipe of a spectator sitting a couple of seats away. Killing him almost instantly, as the man hunched over the seat upon his death his bandana fell off and the genjutsu disguise he had on it disappeared as well, showing a sand ninja hitai-ite underneath. 'So they've managed to infiltrate already. This will be tricky to determine who is friend and who is foe. Well it would if not for this.' Kakashi thought to himself as he lifted his own headband and revealed his sharingan. Right at that moment there was a huge blast that took place near the Kage spectator box.

Up in the Kage box Hiruzen had seen the feathers falling as well. Upon seeing them falling he would turn to his associate. "So you've finally decided to start your assault have you? Well good, watching those kids showcase their skills made me eager for a battle myself. I assume the same for you as well Orochimaru." If Orochimaru was surprised or caught off gaurd by the statement he didn't show it. He did not let his stoic demeanor drop for even a second, as he reached a hand up to his Kage robes and threw them off with relative ease, revealing himself to Hiruzen. "Well I can't say that I'm not impressed Sarutobi Sensei. You were named as the professor afterall, so figuring out my little plan shouldn't have been to difficult for you. Sarutobi responded by also discarding his Hokage robe and hat as he stood before Orochimaru in his trademark battle armor. "If you insist upon still calling me Sensei, then I'll be happy to give you one final lesson before I allow you to graduate to the afterlife." Hiruzen then sent a Giant Fireball toward his former student. Who easily countered it with an earth wall. When the fireball made impact with the wall a huge explosion followed it that managed to blow the room off of the reinforced Kage box. This little room wouldnt have managed to contain two Kage level shinobi at all anyway as the two quickly lept from the box to an adjacent building.

Back down in the arena Kakashi, Kureni, and Asuma, as well as any other able bodied shinobi in attendance was busy fighting off the invasion. Kakashi was the defacto leader of the small force as everyone just worked off of him and allowed him to do the bulk of the work while watching his blind spots and protecting the civilians til they were able to escape.

After a few minutes of this there was a huge explosion heard as they felt the tremors in the arena. Taking a quick glance in the direction of the explosion, Asuma's heart sank. "That's the academy, those heartless basrards are targeting the children. Oh no! Konohamaru!" Asuma yelled as he took off toward the academy.

At about the same time there was an explosion that took place near the hospital. Kakashi took a quick second to analyze the damage. 'Not as bad as the one at the academy. Gai must have gotten the jump on then and prevented them from doing as much damage.' Kakashi thought to himself as he threw two perfectly placed kunai to the throats of two advancing sound shinobi.

On the other side of the village Jiraiya and Gamabunta were in the middle of a fast paced uber action packed snake hunt. As the two were up to their necks in snakes curtisy of the sound village spam summoning them. They must have been going for quantity over quality because the snakes they were summoning weren't very strong at all, and were quickly getting dealt with by gamabunta, and even Jiraiya had managed to take a few of them down.

Kakashi noticed the commotion going on all around the village. "Kureni!" Kakashi yelled to his comrade from their different positions in the arena. Kureni quickly looked toward Kakashi to see him effortlessly dispatch five sand shinobi in no time at all with taijutsu. "Take as many of the Genin as you can and go help put around the village." Kakashi ordered as soon as he had dispatched the sand shinobi. "But Kakashi their just kids!" Kureni argued back. "Just take Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru and anyone else that you think is up to the task. You watched the matches yourself, take anyone you think is Chunin level. This is war Kureni, if we don't have as many people fighting as possible to protect or home, then those kids won't get a chance to become adults." Kakashi explained to Kureni as he cut through four more enemy shinobi with his chidori. After a couple of seconds Kureni nodded before she took of to go and search for any of the Genin that she thought would be of any help in the invasion.

Back with Shisui he was still battling against the seemingly neverending swarm of Root members that kept blocking his path to Danzo. It seemed like for every Root operative he cut down two more joined into the fray. Shisui even had to resort to using his sharingan at this point, which he had kept off until now to try and preserve as much chakra as he could. But to keep off at this point would all but be committing suicide. These were handpicked shinobi by Danzo himself. The best of the best. These shinobi were either apart of prestigious clans, or had a kekkei genkai. There would be no more messing around.

Back with Kakashi he was silently grateful that there was noone else around. Now he could truly go all out without the risk of accidentally hurting one of his comrades. Now he would be able to use all 1,000 of his Jutsu without worry. Now he could show all of the sand and sound shinobi just why he was starting to get the nickname one man army Kakashi. His sensei once killed 1,000 enemy shinobi by himself. Well there wasn't 1,000 enemies here at present Kakashi had to estimate there was at least close to 500. Not wanting to waste any time Kakshi quickly reached into his weapons pouch and withdrew three special Kunai. Kunai that just so happened to be three pronged with special kanji written on them. He hurled the first one into a cluster of about 20 or so shinobi. As it impacted into the ground, Kakshi was heard muttering under his breath that he was opening the third gate before he vanished.