One Man Army Kakashi

As soon as he felt the pull Kakashi muttered to himself to open the third gate. As he flickered to the place of the Kunai in a golden light he immediately proceeded to tear apart all 25 enemy shinobi in a matter of seconds. Opening the third gate gave Kakashi speed he never had before, and that's saying a lot considering he was already one of the fastest shinobi in the land of fire. He cut through them with ease, with a barrage of kicks, strikes, and throws. Hitting any and all vital parts that were left exposed. Using the power that the gates provided him with to shatter bones and rupture organs from a single blow.

   Once he had dispatched of those Shinobi he threw another of his Hiraishin kunai toward another group of about 20 shinobi. Once he appeared there he wasted no time in using his final Hiraishin Kunai to quickly slit the throat of three enemies in one swipe. He then kicked one in the chest sending him flying toward four other shinobi. Then using his sharingan he moved out of the way of an attempted strike, then he kicked the attacker in the elbow instantly breaking it and forcing it to bend the opposite direction and forcing the bone to puncture out through the skin. Kakashi would then take that protruding bone and arm and shove it through the eye and brain of another enemy. He would then slap an explosive tag on the one with the broken arm before he threw both shinobi at the group of five that were still trying to recover. Blowing them up instantly. Kakashi would take advantage of the smoke created by the explosion to take out the remaining shinobi. Before the smoke cleared he was already onto the next group, impacting the ground with a dynamic entry. Killing several with the impact and sending several more flying into the air, which were quickly taken out by several well aimed shuriken to the throat. Kakashi then made a few shadow clones and had them run at a few other groups and take them out with some well timed explosive tag detonations.

   Once he made the clones Kakashi threw his Hiraishin Kunai toward the middle of the battle field. Where he instantly sent a chidori through the chest of an unsuspecting enemy. Kakshi was then starting to feel the effects of third gate being open, so he closed it as he didn't want to tear his body apart for this fight. But the split second of concentration it took to close the gate was all the enemy needed as they launched a volley of wind style jutsu toward Kakashi. Who quickly flashed back to the first Hiraishin kunai he threw. He them fired a massive fire dragon jutsu toward the huge mass of air that was in the area he just was. Instantly igniting it into a giant blazing inferno killing several more enemies, burning them to death. 'Thank goodness for the Hiraishin, I wasnt able to master it to the level that you did sensei, but I can still use it. I can only lock on and target one of them at a time, and I can't swiftly move from one to another like you could. But I can still use it to great effect. I wonder how you mastered Lord Seconds jutsu so masterfully, but I guess I'll never know.' Kakashi thought to himself as he observed the battlefield with his sharingan. 'Hmmm about 300 left, still got my work cut out for me.' He continued to think to himself as he prepared for his next volley of attacks.

   Kakashi quickly went through the signs for his summoning jutsu,as he summoned all seven of his loyal ninja hounds, as he instructed them to wreak havoc and eliminate anyone that they saw was a threat. Doing this would divert some of the attention away from him, allowing him some small room to breathe. But not much as he had to construct a large earth wall to protect him from some hastily thrown shuriken and kunai. Kakashi quickly pulled out a kunai and some ninja wire from his weapons pouch, he would then wrap the wire around the kunai and jump out from behind the earth wall and throw the kunai in the direction of the thrown kunai and shuriken. The kunai would embed itself into the ground much to the confusion of the shinobi surrounding it. Their confusion would soon turn to pain though as Kakashi sent a torrent of lightning chakra down the wire to the kunai stuck in the ground electrifying everyone around it. Kakashi would then dispose of the shocked shinobi with a well placed fireball jutsu torching the enemies.