Prerequisite

We find our three noble ninja just entering the exam building. All three were looking prepared and determined, to face whatever this exam had for them head on. They had an aura around them that screamed that they wouldn't quit, and they wouldn't give up. They would pass this exam, and nothing would stand in their way.

   Except for the huge mob of Genin that had gathered in front of a room on the second floor. That stopped them for a minute, before they were able to push past the group and continue on their way. This action however angered a few of the Genin that were trying to get into the room. "What do you think you're doing you cant just push past us, we've beem waiting in line longer than you!" Exclaimed a random Genin with dirty blonde hair, as he glared daggers at Team 7.

   "You' ll be waiting a lot longer to, since that isn't even the exam room. The exam room is room 301, and we're still on the second floor. You shouldn't even be in these exams, if a simple genjutsu like that fools you." Sasuke said dismissively as he he kept going. But that comment, to noone's surprise, only angered the kid even more as he prepared to attack the last Uchiha.

   Only to be intercepted by what looked like a green blur. Then the next thing anyone knew the random Genin was on his back with another Genin in a green jumpsuit, was standing over him. "It is most unyouthful to attack an opponent from behind, when he isnt looking." Yelled the green jumpsuit clad shinobi. Only to immediately be smacked in the back of the head by another Genin. This one was female and had her hair styled into two buns. "Lee I thought we agreed to keep a low profile, and then you go and do something like that!" The female berated the green jumpsuit, now known as Lee. "My sincerest apologies Tenten. But I could not sit back and let someone carry out such an unyouthful and cowardly attack." Lee apologized as he bowed so far down to the ground he smacked his head in the process, hard enough to make the ever stoic Uchiha flinch at the impact.

   "Would the two of you knock it off, you're drawing way too much attention to us." Said a third genin with long brown hair, and clear white eyes. That had bandages wrapped around his right arm and leg. This must be their teammate thought all three members of team seven, only to be proven right a few seconds later as Lee and Tenten both simultaneously apologized to him. "My deepest apologies Neji, it appears as though I have to train more on controlling my overwhelming youth!" Lee shouted way too loudly, as he got smacked over the head again by Tenten. Which made Neji let out an exasperated sigh, as he shook his head at his teammate's embarrassing habits. "Whatever lst's just get going, those three are right, this isn't the exam room, it's up another level." Neji stoically said as he and his team made their way to the next floor. But not without stopping and staring at the Uchiha for a few seconds, before turning and continuing on his way. Where as Lee and Naruto exchanged a pair of thumbs up, and Tenten Sakura waved happily at each other.

   A few moments later and Team 7 finally found themselves in the exam room. Along with about 50 other teams. And it seemed as though Kami had it out for Sasuke today, as it seemed like all of the loud and obnoxious people were drawn to him today. As he heard the loud screech of Ino as she rushed at him. But he was able to side step her with ease, as she crashed into Naruto as she landed on top of him. Their faces mere inches apart, as they stared into each others eyes for entirely too long. Before Ino came to her senses and quickly got up and attempted to glomp the Uchiha only for him to sidestep every time. All while trying to hide the blush on her face.

   Finally the ever lazy Shikamaru, put a stop to it by capturing Ino in his families signature jutsu. Which caused Ino to start shouting at him, about meddling in the affairs of true love, and always trying to ruin her and Sasuke's future wedding. And if that wasn't enough, Choji also walked up and started in on his incessant munching of chips, while laughing at his two teammates. And then Kiba and Akamaru along with Hinata and Shino, had also somehow found their group, and decided to come up and converse with them. As Kiba and Akamaru started laughing obnoxiously loud as they watched Ino begin to yell even louder at Shikamaru, if that was possible, while the lazy ninja laid in the floor asleep. His jutsu long forgotten, but Ino didnt seem to notice, as she was now yelling at him for not having any motivation or work ethic. All why Sasuke had continually been asking himself what he had done to deserve this torture.

   Hinata however didn't really care about Sasuke's dilemma. She was more concerned about Naruto, who was currently still on the ground, in a daze after being tackled by Ino. As she began to gather the courage, to try and help Naruto up. But right when she was about to walk up to him, she was cut off by an elder genin. Who had white hair, and glasses, and was also wearing a purple top. He introduced himself as Kabuto, and proceeded to lecture the rest of the rookies about being too loud and drawing attention to themselves. While Hinata just depressedly sat in the background with a black cloud over head, as she was was once again denied the chance to talk to her long time crush.

   At this point Kabuto had started to show his ninja information cards to everyone around that was curious, or wanted information. Well everyone except Naruto that is, who was in the middle of a very serious conversation with Kurama.

   "You shouldn't trust this man for an instant Naruto." Kurama stated in a very rare serious tone. "Why's that Kurama?" Naruto curiously asked. "He has way more information on the Genin gathered here than he should. He knows all of the Genin gathered here today's stats and mission details. Even missions that he shouldn't have access to, even you and Sasuke's fight against Mizuki. Only the Hokage knows about that. Plus I doubt that they would let any Genin go in, and look at top secret mission details. Also he even has information on Gaara. Who I know is the Jinchuriki of the one tail. And I also know that the Hidden Sand village didn't just give that information to a genin from Konaha." Kurama explained as he tried to figure out who this mysterious 'Genin' was. "You think he's a spy?" Naruto asked/stated to Kurama. "I do indeed kit. But from what village I can't tell you. Just be extra cautious around him." Kurama warned as he severed his connection with Naruto. Who returned to the land of the living just Ibiki stormed into the room and broke up a fight between the possible spy, and a hidden sound genin. And with that the first test was underway.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for not uploading for awhile, life has been hectic lately. I also want to take this time to thank everyone once again for reading and supporting this story, as we now have over eight thousand views now. It's truly mind blowing the amount of support this story has been getting. Next time the first exam officially begins.

Until next time Dattebayo