Zabuza

After a slow and uneventful boat ride, provided by one of Tazuna's many friends, Team 7 finally touched down on the shores of the land of waves. And while normally this would have been good news, that was far from the case, as a heavy, dense fog appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Which in turn, put the entire team on edge.

   "Keep your gaurd up everyone, this is no ordinary mist." Kakshi explained as he was looking around at the mist with his Sharingan. "What do you mean sensei?" Sakura chirped from her position in the group. "He means this isn't regular mist. Its heavily infused with chakra. This mist is man made." Announced Sasuke as he had also been inspecting the mist with his own sharingan. "Exactly, I want everyone to be on high alert. The maker of this mist could be anywhere. And make sure to stay close, we can't afford to get separated in a mist this thick." Kakashi instructed as he moved back closer to Tazuna, to provide extra protection and comfort for his team.

   After a few tense minutes of walking, the group noticed the mist was only getting thicker the more they traveled. Which could only mean that they were getting closer to the caster of the mist, but more importantly an enemy. It was at this point that Naruto, who had been using Kurama's chakra to enhance his senses, noticed something out of place. As he quickly pulled out a kunai, and threw it in a seemingly random direction. Surprising everyone, except for his sensei, who seemed impressed that Naruto was able to sense it as well. "It" being a snow white colored rabbit, that Naruto had pinned against a tree by said fur. As the rest of the team either scrutinized the rabbit (Sasuke), or examined it (Kakashi). And others like Sakura completely ignored it in favor of reprimanding Naruto for scaring her.

   It was at this time that both Naruto and Kakashi yelled out for everyone to duck at the same time. As Kakashi grabbed Tazuna and ducked, while Naruto grabbed Sakura and ducked. While Sasuke having the best instincts if the three was able to move out of the way in time, as a giant 5 and a half foot sword embedded itself into a tree. Immediately after that a tall, lean, intimidating man. Landed on the handle and was staring at them, in an almost bored manner.

   "Kakashi of the Sharingan huh. Along with a few brats it seems." The tall man stated as he looked at each member of Team 7. "Zabuza Momochi, member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Known far and wide as The Demon of the Bloody Mist. Turned rogue after a failed coup d'etat, and failed assassination of the Mizukage. What brings you here?" Kakashi responded in his normal laid back, neutral tone. "I thought it was obvious Kakashi. I went to such great lengths of making this creepy mist. I made a grand and intimidating entrance. I showed off my knowledge of you. All just so I could ask how you were doing." The man now known as Zabuza replied with sarcasm practically dripping off of him. "So you are after the bridge builder then." Kakashi stated as he narrowed his eyes and got into a protective stance. "I didn't come here to fight Kakashi, I came to kill!" Zabuza growled as he lept into the mist with his sword in tow.

   "Larynx...spine..." the group heard Zabuza from behind them. "Lungs...liver..." he continued this time from their right. "Jugular....subclavian artery..." from their left. "Kidneys....heart" from in front of them. "These are the eight points in which you can kill a man. Now which one shall I choose." He said this time from directly in between them, in their hastily formed protective bubble. Catching both the Genin and Tazuna off guard and surprising them. Right as Zabuza was about to swing his blade and end the bridge builder, a kunai lodged itself in between his eyes. Shocking everyone, except Kakashi who had thrown the kunai. But what did shock Kakashi was when 'Zabuza' melted into a puddle of water. "A water clone" Kakashi said out loud, as he bagan to look for the real Zabuza. But was immediately bisected by his executioner's blade. Only for this Kakashi to also turn into water. "So you've copied that to huh" Zabuza stated matter of factly, as he quickly lept to his left back into the mist, as Kakashi lept at him kunai in hand attempting to impale the rogue ninja.
Before he to, disappeared back into the mist. Seconds later they met in the middle, big ass sword clashing against a pair of kunai. As the two Jonin battled for dominance. Sensing the deadlock the two experienced shinobi shoved off of each other at the same time, and stood facing each other.