Battle on the Bridge 3

Sasuke looked around the ice prison, he now found himself in. He scanned every inch of it with his Sharingan, looking for any weaknesses, any flaws, that could lead to his escape. He found none. Each mirror was exactly the same: in size, shape, depth, width and length. And every mirror was an equal distance apart. Far enough that he could through then, but not far enough that he could squeeze through them. And the inside of the prison wasnt much better, he had enough room to move around and jump if he needed to, but that was about it.

   Then he noticed Haku, or at least what he thought was Haku, appear in one of the mirrors. Before he quickly threw several senbon needles at Sasuke, who lept out of the way. As he saw them coming with his sharingan. He couldn't get too comfortable though, as he saw more movement from the corner of his eyes, as he once again lept out of the way again. Which was exactly what Haku wanted, as he appeared behind Sasuke as lept away from the senbon. Where he proceeded kick Sasuke back into one of the mirrors with enough force to crack it. Only for it to repair itself so fast it was like it never cracked to begin with.

   Sasuke quickly recovered, as he scanned the mirrors for any sign of Haku. Who once again appeared out of a mirror behind Sasuke, and once again kicked him in the back. But he didn't collide with a mirror this time, he just soared into Haku again. Who had teleported to the exact mirror Sasuke was about to smash into, where he knocked him away again. This continued over and over again as Haku treated Sasuke like a pinball, as he smacked him around the mirrored prison. As Sasuke did everything he could to protect himself, but that was harder than it seemed as he could never figure out where Haku was going to appear. Finally with a painful crash Sasuke lay in a crater in the center of the prison, badly beaten and badly bruised. But the Uchiha wasnt about to give up yet, as he slowly forced himself to his feet, through his exhaustion.

   "Your sharingan is quite impressive." Haku started as he was randomly transitioning through mirrors. "But it does have one glaring weakness. You can't predict an opponent, or an attack that you can't see. You may be able to follow the movements of anything outside of my mirrors, like my needles for example, but you can't keep track of me inside of my mirrors." Haku finished as he appeared right in front of Sasuke, who finally made it to his feet. Only to be surprised when he saw a look of absolute loathing and hate on the Uchiha's face. "Don't you ever disrespect my clan, or our sharingan! Don't act so high and mighty like you're better than me, when you're nothing more than a coward! Hiding behind his mirrors, too afraid to face me head on!" Sasuke screamed in rage, as he started to go through hand signs. "I'll show you the true power of the Uchiha, and make you face me like a man!" Sasuke finished as breathed out the biggest fireball he had ever created.

   Once he stopped to breath, he smirked to himself as he saw that he had managed to completely melt nearly fifty percent of the mirrors. The smirk quickly faded however, as he saw the mirrors quickly begin to reform again. Seeing as this was his only chance to escape, he took and bolted for the small opening he had left. He took about four steps before he felt a stinging pain in his leg, making him collapse. Looking down he saw it was one of Haku's needles. Quickly pulling it out of his leg, he looked back toward the opening, only to see it close up, as the remaining mirrors finished reforming. At the same time he felt another three of Haku's senbon pierce his back.

   Kakashi knew he had to do something. He couldn't keep exchanging blows with Zabuza. He was playing right into his hands, if he did. After another flurry of blows from the two, kakashi knew what he had to do, he let Zabuza get a small cut on his face. Just enough to draw blood. Then strongly kicking against Zabuza's sword to get some space, he quickly wiped the blood from his face as he went through some hand seals. As he shouted "Kuchiyose: Doton: Tsuiga no Jutsu." As a group of Kakashi's dog summons began to attack Zabuza in a wild frenzy.