First Fight Part 2

Mizuki stared unblinking at the anomaly in front of him. His brain trying to figure out how to respond to the new information it was just blessed with. Cycling through different thought processes and emotions so fast, it was as if his head were a merry-go-round. Before finally settling on bemused humor, as he chuckled to himself, while giving an almost whimsical grin to Sasuke. "Well talk about an unexpected turn of events, wouldn't you say Sasuke?"
Mizuki would've been joking if he said he was expecting an answer from the Uchiha. But what he wasn't expecting was for that answer to come in the form of several small fireballs shooting at him at an impressive rate. Wasting no time or energy Mizuki dodged all of the fireballs with relative ease, as he spun and ducked and twirled out of the way of each one. Before looking up and seeing Sasuke rushing at him, as the two got into an exchange of blows. As each of them delivered jabs, kicks, elbows and knees at each other at a frantic pace. While Mizuki definitely had the upper hand in terms of experience, strength and speed. Sasuke had the sharingan, meaning he was more than capable of holding his own, as he was able to predict and counter most of Mizuki's attacks and even land a few of his own.

   Eventually Mizuki got tired of this exchange and decided to get some distance so he could think of a new plan of action. But everytime he attempted to leap away and create space, Sasuke followed like a hunter after its prey. So Mizuki tried for plan B, as he threw down a handful of smoke bombs, to try and limit the Uchiha's vision. But after a few seconds the smoke was instantly cleared by a giant fireball that was making a beeline for Mizuki. Who decided to fight fire with fire, as he made his own fireball to counteract Sasuke's. As the duel fireballs once again battled for dominance, Muzuki felt something attach to his back. Looking over his shoulder he found another Sasuke.

   "He learned how to make shadow clones?!" Mizuki thought in alarm. Before all of his thoughts were replaced by pain as the clone had stabbed him in the shoulder with a kunai. Forcing him to lose concentration and end his jutsu. Which ment that now he had a giant ball of fire coming at him while he was being held by a clone. Just as the fireball was about to engulf him, he substituted himself with a log leaving it and the clone to get burnt up by the fireball.

   As this was happening Mizuki was taking the time to catch his breath from the safety of his hiding spot in between a couple of houses a few meters away. "To think he'd be able to push me this far. Those Uchiha really are something else. I'm going to have to take this seriously, if I want to get out of this with enough energy to get out of the village without getting caught." Mizuki thought to himself as he absentmindedly pulled the kunai in his shoulder out and threw it to the ground half hazardly. Just as he was getting ready to move, he heard the sound of shuriken approach him from behind, but before he could move he found himself tied tightly to the side of the porch that he was hiding behind.

   "What? How did he?" Mizuki frantically asked himself as he tried to figure how he had been caught. Before his eyes fell on the kunai he threw on the ground not two seconds ago. Only this time there was something different about it, something he didn't notice before. A strand of ninja wire attached to it, leading back to the direction the shuriken had been thrown from. "Damn that brat!" Mizuki cursed out loud. "He used my own smoke against me. While the smoke was up, he made a clone and sent it behind me, then he created the fireball to distract me. While I was, the clone stabbed me with the Kunai which had ninja wire attached to it. Then when I was about to get engulfed by that fireball, he knew I would use a substitution in order to get out of there. Then he just followed the wire to see where I ended up. And I completely fell for it." Mizuki mused to himself, til he heard Sasuke yell out for a dragon flame jutsu, and he knew he had to get away quickly. So he did the only thing he could do in the moment, he substituted again, with the same log as earlier.

   And let out a sigh of relief, as he saw the log and the portion of the porch that he was tied to go up in flames. But his sigh of relief was short lived, as he immediately heard the sound of burning paper beneath him. Looking down he saw a half dozen paper bombs scattered across the ground at his feet. Muttering a curse under his breath he quickly lept into the air as the paper bombs went off. He managed to avoid most of the explosions, but still got caught by a few of them, as the burns and rips in his attire would testify.

   Landing on a nearby rooftop, Mizuki took a few seconds to inspect his wounds. Which he determined to be impactful, but nothing too major. As he saw Sasuke make his way back into his vision. The prideful "better than thou" smirk plastered on his face, was almost enough to make Mizuki loose his cool.  "You're pretty crafty I'll give you that. That was a nice trick with that log. You placed a seal with your chakra in it on the surface. Making it easier for you to locate and substitute with it. Against someone else it would have benefitted you more. But against me its worthless." Sasuke explained almost like he was the teacher. As his sharingan span in his eyes for emphasis.

   This was the breaking point for Mizuki, as his anger and frustration finally got the best of him and he started to wildly charge at Sasuke in a blind fury. As Sasuke just continued to dodge using his sharingan to easily predict Mizuki's sloppy strikes. Before Mizuki unsealed a tanto from the seal on his forearm and started swinging it wildly at Sasuke, who had to pull out a pair of kunai in order to block and deflect the strikes. After several intense seconds of this Sasuke decided it was time, as he quickly substituted himself for another shadow clone, which briefly threw Mizuki off balance. Which is what Sasuke was expecting, as the clone delivered a spin kick to Mizuki knocking him back several feet. This only made Mizuki even angrier, as the only thing he cared about was ending Sasuke. As he charged at the shadow clone, intending to pop it with one blow. But he was so caught up in his rage, that he didn't hear the sizzling of another paper bomb. This one coming from the clone he was charging at, and as soon as he pierced the clone with the tanto, it exploded sending him flying several feet back, with even more scorch marks on his uniform. And several burns along the exposed parts of his skin.

   "How are you always one step ahead of me?!" Mizuki screamed in rage. "Isn't it obvious?" Sasuke replied in an almost bored tone. "I mean you taught the course on it." Sasuke shrugged as he finished. Mizuki in a last frustrated flurry, flared his chakra to break himself free of the genjutsu, to find himself still standing in the remains of his earth dome. Still looking into Sasuke's sharingan, except he still had his tanto in hand.

   As he began his charge toward Sasuke again he felt a sharp pain in his left arm. When he looked toward it, he saw it was gone. As he saw blood spewing out of the open wound, with his arm and tanto laying on the ground uselessly. As he doubled over in pain clutching at what was left of his arm. He looked over and saw Naruto still in mid throw, with the wound in his stomach still healing from his fox cloak.

   Before Mizuki could even think of retaliating. He was then surrounded by a group of Anbu and the Hokage who proceeded to knock him out and take him away for questioning. While the elder leader made his way over to the two youths, as he inspected the two, checking for any wounds. When he was satisfied, he told the two to meet him in his office immediately. And with that he and the group of Anbu disappeared to no doubt interogate Mizuki.

   Then Naruto and Sasuke met back up, fox cloak and sharingan gone. "When were you gonna tell me?" Naruto asked suspiciously. "As soon as we were placed on the same team." Sasuke answered matter of factly. "You sound so sure." Taunted Naruto as he started walking toward the Hokage's office. "100 percent positive." Sasuke jabbed back, as the two continued their back and forth banter all the way to the Hokage tower.