211.Signed the contract

Seulgi was worried about this contract-signing now. She knows that Lisa was a raw talent which is hard to find.

Because she hadn't taken any acting classes or something and she passed the audition of Director Han's movie which is not an easy task to do.

If he had passed Lisa in an audition then she really must have talent. Not only talent but Lisa has looks and that too the looks of the superstar.

Seulgi believed if Lisa worked hard then she can make her a superstar but now she was in a dilemma about this situation.

While Seulgi was in her thoughts, Lisa didn't disturb her and quietly drank her coffee.

After a while. Seulgi sighed and looked up at Lisa, " What does your husband do?"

Lisa looked at Seulgi and after thinking for a while she replied, "He is not from showbiz. He is a businessman."

Seulgi looked at Lisa's face for a while and said, "If you want to enter into this industry then we need to hide the fact that you're married. You can't tell anybody about it. Okay?" she bites her lower lip as she said these words.

Seulgi felt cruel as she said her words. She was telling a girl to hide the fact that she was married and enter into the entertainment industry.

She was waiting for Lisa's answer. She doesn't want to lose Lisa just because she was married.

She can see a fresh talent in Lisa and want her to make a top actress in the entertainment industry.

Lisa calmly looked at Lisa and replied, "I wasn't planning to announce my marriage to the whole world soon. So don't worry about it."

Seulgi raised her brows as she heard Lisa's words. She was planning to persuade Lisa to convince about hiding her marriage but she agreed so soon.

Seulgi didn't say anything and said, "Then it's final now. I will ask Heechul to add this clause to the contract. And don't worry, no one else will know about this fact aside me and Heechul." she said as she got off her seat.

Lisa looked at her and nodded at her words.

Seulgi called Heechul in with the contract.

When Heechul entered he felt the atmosphere in the room was awkward and suffocating.

Seulgi simply turned to him and explained what she had talked with Lisa.

When Heechul heard that Lisa was already married, he froze on the spot.

His mouth was open as he wanted to say something but didn't have words to do so.

He was flustered when he heard his words. He looked at Lisa and don't know how to react.

He reached out to drink the water in the glass placed on the desk of Seulgi.

He gulped down the water in one go because he was flustered and his throat was dry.

Seulgi looked at him with pity. She had seen that he liked her but she had to tell him this truth.

Because aside Seulgi, it will be him who has to manage everything regarding Lisa.

Seulgi didn't say anything and let him take his time because she knew that he must be flustered.

More than her because he liked Lisa.

Lisa was feeling awkward seeing his reaction.

But she silently sat there and waited for them to speak.

After waiting for 10 minutes, Seulgi took a copy of the edited contract from the printer in her office and passed it to Lisa to check.

Lisa vaguely understands anything so Heechul took a deep breath and professionally explained her.

She nodded when she heard his explanation and signed it right away.

After signing Seulgi stood up and shook hands with her as the start of their work.

"Congratulations. Now you're officially an artist under Global World."

Lisa also responded by politely shaking hands with her and said, "Thank you."

Heechul who was standing beside Seulgi, his face was pale and colorless.

He wasn't standing there if not for his professionalism.

He felt awkward seeing her now.

After that Lisa and Tang, Nian talked for a bit and after that Seulgi had a meeting so Lisa decided to leave.

When she came out of Seulgi's office, she saw Momo sitting on her desk working on her computer.

When she came out of the cabin, Momo glared at her but didn't say anything.

Lisa doesn't want to talk to her either. So she decided to leave.

When she left the office, she took the elevator when she got a call.

She looked at the numbers and raised her brows in surprise.

It was the number of Mr Han's assistant.

"Hello." she politely greeted as she picked up the phone.

"Hello. This is Chou Tzuyu. I am the assistant of Mr Han. You remember right?" a sweet and mellow voice came from the other side.

Lisa had talked with her before as they talked about the contract and stuff with her.

At that time Lisa didn't have any agency or company to take care of these things.

"Yes. Yes. I remember." Lisa got out of the elevator as she said her words.

"Ms. Lisa, I have received your signed contract that we have sent before. I have proceeded with the formalities. There is one month before the shoot of the movie starts."

Tzuyu has sent the contract to Seulgi before and today when Lisa went to her office, she was first given the contract for Director Han's movie. She signed it first and then continued the discussions about her contract with her.

She was glad that Seulgi helped her with the formalities with the contract of Mr. Han when she wasn't even part of the Global World.

But she was surprised that Heechul has sent the signed contract to Tzuyu so fast.

"I've called you right now because I wanted to tell you that Mr. Han. has prepared a workshop for actors that will help in their acting. "

"The workshop will start next week, so I want you to keep your schedule empty for it. I will send you further details later. "

Lisa stopped in her steps when she heard her words.

Lisa said in a low voice, "Ah. Okay. I will keep that in mind."

After that, she hung up the phone and stared at it for a while.

She shook her head and went outside to take a taxi as Taehyung didn't call her. So she decided to take a taxi to Jeon Mansion.