310.His girl is too beautiful to be true

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

Lisa was moved when she heard his words. Especially, when he said that he will never betray her.

She felt that it was a good thing that she died in her past life.

Because if that didn't happen, then there would be no way, she could find such a man who will love her unconditionally

Even though she is in Lisa's body, but now she was sure that he loves her, the current Lisa which is she and not the old one.

So his love is exclusive for her.

Warm tears welled up in her eyes as her nose turned red. She couldn't control herself anymore after hearing his abrupt confession.

Their foreheads were touching each other, so she parted away and angrily bit his nose.

Jungkook was surprised to see her behavior. He looked at her with his wife opened eyes and stared at her.

He was caught off guard when she suddenly bit his nose.

Lisa looked at him with her stern expressions and said, "Don't you dare betray me in the future, otherwise I will not let you go so easily." she said in a threatening tone.

Jungkook stared at her with interest and found her threatening more inviting than anything.

He chuckled as he pulled her closer and looked into her eyes.

"I don't want you to let me go either," he said in a seductive voice near her lips as she could feel his lips against hers.

She could see the passion growing inside him. He tightened his grip around her but this time he didn't kiss her lips.

He gave a slow and long kiss on her cheek and then brushed his lips over her cheeks.

Lisa's hands were wrapped around his neck as she closed her eyes while feeling his touches.

His hands were roaming over her back and his lips which were moving down from her face to her neck.

She could feel his moist and burning lips making his way to her slender neck.

He licked on her neck and kissed it seductively making her flinch in anticipation.

She felt several butterflies in her stomach at his kisses.

Her grip around her loosened and her hands rested on his shoulder while holding onto his shirt tightly.

She has her head tilted to the side to give him the space for him.

After giving several kisses on her neck, he moves towards her collarbone dropping light kisses over her smooth silky skin.

He was feeling her whole body with his hands as they were roaming around her back and moving to her long smooth legs which were now exposed as she was sitting on him and that too wearing a dress.

He could feel her light m.o.a.ns when he was kissing her and was taking notes of her sensitive points in his mind

While kissing, she was flinching and loving, due to which his lower body, stiffened and was hard on.

He was kissing her collarbone and groaned in low. Voice when he couldn't control it.

He parted away from her collarbone and looked at Lisa in desperation.

Lisa also opened her eyes, when she realized that he had stopped. She was confused when he suddenly stopped and started imagining the worst scenarios.

She thought that he was annoyed by her lewd noises or unskilled actions.