305.Where is my wife?

Irene pursed her lips when she heard Lisa's words.

She felt that Lisa's words were targeting her saying that she got the role and not her.

While Lisa had no idea what was going on in Irene's head as she was unaware that she snatched this role from her.

After Lisa was chosen as the second female lead, Irene started shooting for her new movie as soon as possible that she signed after getting rejected by Mr. Han.

She has been offered for her current movie even before auditioning for Eternal Love.

But at that time, she hadn't accepted it's offer as she wanted to work with Mr.Han. But after he rejected her, she signed this movie without any hesitation.

She wanted to show Mr. Han that she is not free and she has projects lined up. And if he rejects her but there are many people who are dying to work with her.

She felt that Mr. Han has lost his sense of decision making. He has either got blinded by Lisa's seduction or this girl has some strong backing. Otherwise, Mr. Han wouldn't cast her as the second female lead.

The atmosphere has gotten awkward since their conversation. Mina glanced at Lisa to see if she was fine because everyone could sense the double meaning behind Irene's words.

But when she looked at Lisa, she found her looking at her phone. She was smiling amidst the crowd ignoring the awkward atmosphere among others.

She was lost in her world. She felt that Lisa is unique.

Though it was her first time when she got the work to assist an artist independently, she has seen many artists under other managers or Seulgi also.

Most of the artists got annoyed when someone questions their integrity or their character, but Lisa handled it in a very chic way.

She simply answered her questions simply without showing her hate towards her. She made it so simple to work in Mr. Han's movie, that Irene couldn't refuse her.

She said that she got this from luck. But it also showed that she got this role from her luck while others didn't get it and t included Irene as well.

It slapped Irene on the face because she used her past work relationsh.i.p.s with Mr. Han and also gave an audition, but didn't manage to secure the role.

While everyone was trying to change the environment by starting new conversations to liven the atmosphere, Lisa was looking down at her phone.

It was a message from Jungkook.

He has sent her a picture of their empty bed and wrote, "The room feels so empty. Where is my wife?" with that he has sent a crying emoji.

He has just come from his trip on which he went for a meeting. He was tired but seeing the empty bed he felt lethargic. He missed Lisa so much and decided to send her a message.

When she read his childish whining messages, a smile plastered on her face.

She never expected that Jungkook could be so cheesy and romantic after getting parted away for a day only. She pursed her lips tightly while trying to control her laughter.

'This man is getting more childish by the time.' she shook her lightly at her words.

She then also decided to send him a picture. She looked at the bonfire in front of her and sent it to him after clicking its picture.

And wrote, "Surrounded by many people, but still lonely." She wrote this simple line.

She was surrounded by so many people but she was feeling the emptiness in her heart because Jungkook was not here.