233.A Gift for Brother Park

Everyone drank their tea and chatted a bit when a maid entered the room and announced that Minnie has come to see the Empress.

Lalisa looked at the maid and said, "Send her in."

When Minnie came into the study while carrying a tray covered with a silky red-colored fabric. Everyone looked at the item that Minnie was carrying.

Eunbi was also confused to see the item that Minnie has brought with her. They had seen the items that Lalisa has made to gift the Empress Dowager which later distributed among the other consorts.

However, at that time, she had refused to take the colored sticks which she regarded as Lipsticks. But later, she heard the praises of the colored stick from other consorts and felt bad for letting go of such an unusual item which could maintain the color on lips for a longer period.

Minnie came inside and greeted everyone in the room and walked towards Lalisa and politely said, "Miss, I have brought the thing that you have asked for."

Lalisa and nodded, "Very good."

Jeongguk turned to look at Lalisa and asked, "What is this? What did you ask her to bring here?"

He was confused because it seems that they had made an impromptu plan to come here, so how come she asked Minnie to bring something?

Mingyu was curiously looking at the tray in Minnie's hand and was wondering what could it be?

Lalisa looked at Jeongguk and then glanced at Mingyu and said with a smile on her face, "Ah. This? This is a small gift for Brother Park. I met him outside the palace and he treated me just like his sister. So I thought it would not be polite if I didn't give him anything for our first encounter."

Jeongguk's brows furrowed when Lalisa talked about giving a gift to Mingyu and also called him, 'Brother'.

He doesn't like whenever she calls Mingyu so intimately however, he tried not to show his unhappiness on his face and tried to control the uncomfortable feeling inside him.

But he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable when he saw Lalisa smiling brightly at Mingyu and he could see that Mingyu's expressions were different.

He knows that Mingyu does not like Eunbi as his other friends and cousins do. However, Mingyu's attitude towards Lalisa very different.

He looked at Lalisa with a questionable gaze and asked, "GIft? What gift?" he said in a cold and low voice.

Lalisa didn't noticed his cold expressions and stood up and went to Minnie's side and looked at everyone and said, "When I met Brother Park, I realized that he has to travel a lot for work purposes and because of that he gets exposed to different kinds of weather and environment."

Everyone looked at Lalisa with their curious gazes and was trying to understand what was going on in her head especially Eunbi.

She was keenly observing Lalisa and was trying to understand what item she could have?

Lalisa could see everyone's curious gazes and smiled lightly.

Lalisa right now was not Empress Lalisa but she was in her real character, Lisa and was speaking like she was giving a presentation and was pitching for her product.

"Due to being exposed to different environments, his naturally white skin has been tanned and has lost its moisture and dirt can be filled in the skin pores which may result in skin problems like acne and blackheads. This might not seem to be a problem now because your skin is in great condition." Lalisa said while looking at Mingyu

"But in later times, when he will no longer be young, the condition of the skin will worsen resulting in marks and wrinkles on the face if he does not take care of his food habits and skin at this crucial point."