266.My Choice?

Lalisa looked at the old man in front of her with a complicated gaze. She doesn't know how to start the conversation and how to ask him if he knows that she is not Lalisa?

She bit her lower lip and pursed her lips tightly as she looked at him. Master Gong looked at her with blank expressions and stared into her eyes.

Then his lips curled up in a mocking smile and asked, "What do you want to ask?" Lalisa was surprised seeing his mocking smile.

She could feel that this man knew something but was provoking her. She frowned and pursed her lips tightly, "What do you know about me? Why did you said earlier that I can't forget my memories because I don't have one?" she just asked directly when she saw that there is no reason in playing with words with him.

The old man raised his brows at her and asked, "What do you think? Why would I have said those? " Lalisa felt annoyed seeing his provoking smile and the way he was dodging her questions.

Because of his behavior, she became more adamant to know about the truth. She walked up to him and stood in front of him, "You know about me? Right? If know about me then why didn't you said everything to Jeongguk?" she asked him with her back straightened and chest puffed up, chin up and head straight.

She used her perfect runway posture and try to look intimidating.

For a moment, Master Gong was surprised seeing her behaving this way then he burst out in laughter as he asked, "Do you think that your childish tricks will work on me?" he looked at her as his expressions grimmed.

Lalisa was taken aback with his sarcastic and provoking statement. She pursed her lips as her expressions furrowed.

She took a deep breath and hung her head down, "You know that I am not Lalisa. Right?" her voice was low and was slightly trembling.

Her head was hung down so he couldn't see her expressions, but her voice was dull and was trembling.

Master Gong's expressions turned serious as he looked at the girl in front of him who was dressed in a gown which was not too extravagant and was different from her status as an Empress.

But her aura and charisma make her look powerful and beautiful. She was perfect for the role of Empress.

He turned around with his hands on his back and walked towards the chair in the room.

When Lalisa didn't heard anything she raised her head and looked at the man who just walked off to sit on the chair in the room. She watched him roaming in the room and finally settling on the chair.

He flipped his large robe back and easily sat on the chair.

Lalisa stared at him and the way he sat down was very interesting and stylish. She never thought that an old man can be so charismatic.

Master Gong sat on the chair and looked at the expressions on Lalisa's face and said with a eerie smile on his face, "Can you see the word STUPID written on my face? You think that you can fool me with your acting weak and emotional?"

He looked at her in mocking when he completed her words and sat while crossing his legs which made him look intimidating and domineering.

Lalisa was shocked. She stared at the old man in confusion and admiration. She was confused as how he knew that she was acting? She has fooled many people in this palace since she came into this world.

She thought that she was a pro in this field and can make anyone do whatever she wants just by crying.

She has seen Nancy in her past life and in their last argument Nancy became victim and she became villain just because Nancy shed some crocodile tears.