261.This man sure knows how to be cheesy

On Tuesday

Jungkook was sleeping with Lisa in his embrace. He opened his eyes because of the alarm.

He hurriedly switched off the alarm and looked at the time. It's only 6 in the morning.

But he had to wake up early to go for his meeting and need to go to Xie city where his meeting is to be held.

This meeting is very important to seal the deal and he has to attend it. That's why he couldn't accompany Lisa for the workshop neither he could see her off.

He was sad that she has to go to the workshop alone.

He looked at the girl who was sleeping peacefully in his embrace. Her hair was slightly messy and she was sleeping facing him.

He could see her soft skin which was glowing in the early morning and it was fresh as the morning dew.

His gaze fell on those peachy lips which were slightly forming a pout and making her look adorable.

A smile plastered on his face when he remembered the kiss on the other day.

That day, they almost progressed to another level. He kissed her to his heart's content but in the end, he had to take a cold shower.

Because the excitement was killing him and they could not go to another level due to her health issues. He wanted her to help him with her hand but seeing her uncomfortable and embarrassed, he drops the idea.

Eventually, he ended up kissing her until he felt satisfied making her lips swollen and leaving red marks over her body. After that, he went to take a cold shower and when he came out he found her sleeping on the bed.

She was exhausted just by kissing. He chuckled seeing her curled up on the bed. She got tired just by kissing. He was wondering what will happen to her if they were to do the deed.

He never thought that kissing could be so addictive. But he realized that kissing is a kind of gesture to show their love to another person. He has become used to kissing her and her expressions when she was in his arms makes him fall for her more.

This woman shows that she is strong and can anything herself but he knows that she was kind and weak from inside. She needs love and protection and he wants to put more effort and make her life better and better.

He looked at her face and her closed eyes which were clouded with her black eyelashes. Her body is so soft that it felt like he was holding a cotton ball and he loves her smell.

Her smell is distinct and felt so pleasing and soft. Her skin is just like a baby. He noticed that she uses natural ingredients to make her skin healthy.

She does not spend lots of money on makeup and cosmetics like before. She was not spendthrifty like before.

She uses ingredients available at home for face masks or cleaning which makes her skin more beautiful and glowing.

He removes her hair which was covering her face and tucked them behind her ear.

She finches her brows when his fingers touched her face and snuggle deeper into his embrace.

He chuckled seeing her behaving like a child. Her face was little pink and fresh which makes her more attractive and cute. Her adorable actions were making it difficult for him to leave her.

He sighed and hugged her tighter for a while. After a few minutes, he places her head on the pillow slowly and tucked her under the blanket properly.

He looked at her petite and beautiful face and bends his head down and kissed her cherry-like nose.