308.I will bite you

Lisa was carried by him in his arms and was wrapped around him like a koala.

Her body was sticking to his now and she could smell the fragrance of his cologne which was mild and very tempting.

She likes his scent and it suits his personality.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck. She was feeling uncomfortable while being carried like a baby.

She moved a bit to get down but he pressed his body further and said in a hoarse and low voice, "Don't move."

Lisa was startled when he suddenly ordered her to not move. She was confused but her body stopped moving on his command.

She raised her head and blinks her eyes in confusion. She could see the sweat beads on his forehead and his expressions were very uncomfortable.

She felt her heart ached and thought that he was sick and still came a long way here to meet her.

"Why did you come here if you were sick? I was going to come tomorrow. There was no need for you to do all this." She looked at him apologetically.

Jungkook closed his eyes as if trying to control something.

"I am not sick," he said with much difficulty as his whole body was burning up.

"Don't lie. I know you're sick. That's why your body is burning. Your face has turned red." she worriedly said.

She wanted to get down but he did not let her down.

She was getting annoyed by his behavior now. He was not taking care of his body when he was sick but wanted to spend time with her. Though she was happy about it, she was more worried about his health.

Jungkook saw the worried expressions on her face. He felt his heartwarming up but he was not sick.

He gritted his teeth and said, "I am not lying. I am okay. It's not fever." he said while pursuing his teeth.

"If not fever then what is it?" she asked him with a confused look.

He looked at her and sighed in frustration.

'Is this girl really this ignorant or trying to tease me?' he sighed in his heart.

"Lisa, how can you open the door like this? What would have happened if it would have been someone else other than me?" he asked her in a stern voice as he tried to control his emotions.

She was confused when she heard his voice. If he was telling her that she was not careful and just opened the door without confirming who is outside, then it is his fault.

'If she didn't open the door, then he would have been spending his night out there.'

He took a breath seeing her confused and innocent expressions.

"Ha," he took a deep breath as he looked at her.

"Even though you're sleeping alone but how can you open a door without wearing a bra?" he asked her with a hoarse voice.

" -_-"

Lisa froze in his embrace and stared at him with frozen expressions.

She felt embarrassed when he said something so directly and she felt her face getting red due to embarrassment.

She realized that was indeed not wearing a bra. After coming from the bonfire, she decided to sleep in the dress but does not want to wear the bra.

It is very uncomfortable and strange to her even until now. She didn't have such garments in the past. So she tossed it away and was just wearing a dress with no bra.