299.The Empress protecting her Emperor

Yuju quieted down after Lalisa's warning and slumped on the floor like a corpse. She felt that her world has been torn apart.

Kicking out of the palace means that she will have to struggle to make a living and who will give her work after that will know that she has been kicked out of the palace.

The Empress herself has thrown her out. Her condition was very pitiful and miserable.

Her face was pale and was sticky due to crying for long. She looked at Lalisa with her moist pitiful eyes. Her lips were torn due to her biting them in nervousness.

Anyone could feel pity for her seeing her in this state while Lalisa did not say anything and remained indifferent all the time. She did not feel an ounce of pity for her.

She was not a Saint Mary to forgive anyone who insults her. She is not here to be humiliated by a meter maid and not say nothing in return. She is not that kind.

She cannot kick Eunbi and Sandara out but she can throw their puppet out. Seeing the drama of Yuju, Lalisa realized that she is not a kind person.

She is evil and just like her Master. If she can't kick her Master yet then she will start by throwing her out.

Seeing Lalisa's indifference Jeongguk was impressed. However, he still signaled Minho to take Yuju away.

Because if she stayed there, she would continue to bother Lalisa. He was worried that Lalisa would feel pity for her or she would affect her mentally.

He does not want to feel her bad just because she punished Yuju.

He does not want Lalisa to be affected in any way.

Minho understands his signal and asks the guards to throw Yuju out. He does not have to do this if Yuju has got up and done this herself.

But she didn't move and forced them to throw her out. The guard came to hold her but she started to struggle and shouted, "Nooo. I am not going anywhere. His highness please don't kick me out."

"I will do anything you say. I will not do something like this again. Please don't throw me out. If you want I can give you my body as well." she shamelessly said while looking at Jeongguk with her moist eyes.

Her face was average but she has cute features. Her pitiful state made her more vulnerable and could arouse the feel to protect in their hearts.

But these tricks on her could work on other men. Jeongguk frowned hearing her disgusting words.

One moment she was apologizing and another moment she was ready to throw herself on him. This girl is crazy.

Eunbi was the most shocked when she heard Yuju's words. She has never expected that her maid could speak such disgusting words to Emperor herself.

Her face darkened and she felt the urge to slap this crazy girl. She stepped forward but before she could do so, someone beat her in it.

Lalisa who was standing beside Jeongguk indifferently frowned hearing Yuju's shameless and disgusting words.

She pursed her lips and without waiting for anything, she held Yuju's arm tightly and turned her around towards her and gave her a tight slap.

She slapped her so hard that Yuju's head flung to the other side causing her hair which has opened because of the struggle coming onto her face and covering it completely.

Everyone was stunned to see the darkness and the dangerous look into Lalisa's eyes. The slap was hard and ruthless which cause Yuju's pale face turns red and her lips were even bleeding from the sides.