340.She Doesn't Know About Condom?

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT*

Lisa could feel the heat emanating from his body which was making her mind hazy. Her arms were wrapped around his neck while he was sucking every breath from her. magic

His lips were kissing her passionately and slid his tongue in her mouth and started exploring the insides of it. He grunted when his tongue came in contact with hers which sent shivers to her body.

After kissing her lips he shifted his attention to her ears and started nibbling on them with his lips which make Lisa tremble on this sensation.

" Ahm" she couldn't control but make strange noises which make her cringe when she heard her voice.

The noises that she felt disgusting were like drugs to Jungkook who was getting ignited when he heard her moans.

After kissing her ears, he shifted to her cheeks and then collarbone. Her fair and smooth collarbone made his mind crazy and he started leaving light kisses on her body.

He sucked on her skin leaving red marks on her body while Lisa clutched the bedsheet tightly and gritted her teeth to control herself from making noises.

Jungkook felt her body tensed up, so he stretched his hand open up her fists which were tightly holding onto the sheets.

He raised his head and approached her lips and planted a kiss on her already swollen red lips.

" You can make all the noises all you want. No one can hear them, other than me," he said in a hoarse voice against her lips.

After saying his words, he continued kissing her plump lips which were addictive and making it impossible for him to part away from them.

In the heat of passion, Lisa didn't even know when he removed her upper robe and her gown was raised in their passionate kisses.

After the kiss, Jungkook slid down to her breasts and started massaging them and enjoying his heart content.

Lisa was panting and was trying to catch her breath while Jungkook was exploring her curves as his hands roamed around her body.

Lisa moaned when he took one of her nipples in his mouth and started rubbing the other one.

Her fair naked body which was now covered with the red marks made by him was making it difficult for him to control his urge.

His lips explored every inch of her body and when he couldn't control the heat burning inside his body, he removed his clothes and moved towards her lower body.

Lisa was surprised to see him going downwards and his touches sent a shiver to her body but she tried to calm herself as she was afraid to get hurt again.

Her first experience in her past life was terrifying and she was afraid to get hurt again. Jungkook sensed her nervousness and said in a low hoarse voice, " Shh. Don't worry. I'll be careful. Relax." he coaxed her and tried to calm her down.

She took a deep breath when he looked at her and gave her an assuring look.

Jungkook didn't forget to wear protection before entering as he has to be careful since she was going to do a movie. He can't be reckless with his actions and make her bear the consequences.

Lisa was wondering what Jungkook was doing when he wore his condom. She was too embarrassed to look directly at him but couldn't help but glance at the rubber kind thing that he was wearing on his...**

Jungkook noticed his gaze which was staring at him down there. He smirked as he asked her in a low seductive voice, " Why? Does it look nice? Want to touch it?"