347.You Should Think Before Speaking.

Eunbi was perplexed when she heard Lalisa's words. Her reaction made her startled because now Lalisa also has powers and she started threatening her with her powers already.

Eunbi looked at Lalisa with shocked expressions. She frowned and said, " Sister, what are you saying? You will punish me if such rumors spread in the future? Aren't you being too unreasonable?"

Eunbi couldn't control her frustration and raised her voice without even realizing it. She forgot about her manners and the white lotus kind of image that she had created with time.

' This Lalisa is increasing my blood pressure. How I wish I could strangle her at this moment.' she gritted her teeth as she glared at Lalisa.

She felt that Lalisa was getting ahead of herself. Now she started to talk back to her in front of everyone just because she has Jeongguk's support so she can do anything?.

Just because Empress Dowager is not in the palace, she can do anything?

Lalisa looked at Eunbi and snickered. She said a few words and she couldn't control her anger?

Did she forget that elegant ladies shouldn't raise their voices like this?

Before she could reply to Eunbi for her annoying words, she heard Jeongguk's voice.

Jeongguk, who was looking at the scene unfolding in front of him from afar, could not take it anymore.

" Consort Eunbi, why are you shouting like a shrew? Is this kind of behavior suits the head consort? Shouldn't you look after your image in public? All the servants are watching your drama, is this how you should behave?" he reprimanded Eunbi as he stood beside Lalisa.

Lalisa was surprised to see Jeongguk coming as he casually stood beside her. She looked at him and his handsome face which was looking more charming as he reprimanded Eunbi.

He was standing so close that their shoulders brushed against each other.

She pursed her lips as she looked at Jeongguk with slight worry in her eyes.

' Did he hear everything? Does he think that I have something going on with Mingyu as well?'

Eunbi pursed her lips as she looked at Jeongguk with wronged expressions. Her eyes welled up as she felt angry and wronged at the same time.

It was Lalisa who was in the wrong and was seducing Mingyu. He heard everything but rather than shouting at Lalisa, he was yelling at her.

' Why can't he see how characterless this Lalisa is? Why is he supporting her even if she is wrong?' she bit her lower lip as she felt that Jeongguk is being too biased towards Lalisa.

" I apologize for my rude behavior. But I got agitated when I heard Sister making allegations about me. I was just joking but she said that I am spreading rumors and spoiling her reputation. I didn't say anything wrong." she bit her lips as she tried to look vulnerable.

Lalisa exhaled lightly as she got used to her drama. Jeongguk looked at her from the side when he heard her sigh.

" I just said that brother Mingyu is sacrificing his rest because Sister wants to go out. There is nothing wrong with what I said. But Sister was blaming me for creating rumors about her and brother Mingyu and said that she will punish me if something happened in the future." her lips quivered as she said her words.

Lalisa looked at Eunbi who was about to cry. Her head started hurting seeing her getting started again.

' Don't she feel tired by all this crying? My eyes get swollen when I cry for one time and she can start crying anytime.'

Mingyu was getting annoyed seeing the drama that Eunbi was creating. She has made an issue out of nothing.

This time he has seen how Eunbi manipulates the situation. Her words were indeed confusing and easy to misunderstand.

But she is denying that she didn't do anything and was blaming Lalisa that she was threatening to punish her if she said anything.

He glanced at Jeongguk who was standing beside Lalisa with a blank face.

" Empress is right. Consort Eunbi, you should speak after thinking first. If you speak without thinking, then your words will get you into trouble one day." he said firmly.

Lalisa raises her brows when she hears his words. She felt her heartwarming up when he supported her words and asked Eunbi to behave herself.

She felt touched with his kind gesture. But this gesture made Eunbi's blood burn in anger.

She lightly pursed her lips, " But your highness, I didn't...." before Eunbi could complete her words and say that she didn't say anything wrong, Jeongguk interrupted her.

" That's enough. Now go to your chamber and rest. I don't want anyone to talk about this topic." he chided Eunbi to go to her room before she could complain about Lalisa.

He then turned to Mingyu and said, " You also go and rest. You must be tired and we also need to go out tomorrow, so you should use this time to take a rest. " Jeongguk said plainly as he looked at Mingyu with a face devoid of any expressions.

Mingyu didn't say anything and just nodded when he heard his words. He glanced at Lalisa before leaving and nodded at her lightly.

Lalisa smiled at him as she responded to him with a nod.

Eunbi gritted her teeth as she glared at Lalisa. She slightly bowed to Jeongguk and turned to go back to her room.

She clenched her dress tightly with her hands as she walked towards her chamber. She didn't look at the back as she doesn't want to glance at Lalisa.

She was afraid that she would scratch her face if she looked at her ugly face at this moment.

The anger was boiling inside her because Jeongguk watched everything but didn't even doubt Lalisa even for a moment.

How can he do this to her? Shouldn't he yell at Lalisa but he didn't do that. Instead, he told her to think before speaking.

When Mingyu and Eunbi left, Jeongguk and Lalisa were standing alone outside the palace.

Lalisa hesitantly glanced at Jeongguk and pursed her lips.

She was waiting for him to say something but rather than asking her about the matter he held her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

" Let's go. We need to sleep early to get up early tomorrow, otherwise, we will be late tomorrow." he plainly said as he tightly held onto her hand. magic

Lalisa was caught off guard when he suddenly held her hand and started walking forward.

She had no choice but to follow his lead but she was confused about why he didn't ask her anything.

She heard that the relationship between Lalisa and him was not good. The little bit of memories that she had of Lalisa were only the fragments of incidents that were very blurry to her.

She couldn't figure out anything from these memories. Only his name and few arguments she can all remember.

There was nothing conclusive that she could figure out from those bits of memories of her.

She looked at the hand that he was holding. She smiled and followed his lead silently. She was happy that Jeongguk supported her in front of Eunbi and didn't let her get embarrassed in front of her.

##