309.I want you to know that

Lisa was panicked when he was not letting her go and she could see his dangerous gaze which was weakening her body.

She felt her body melting in his embrace and the heat exuding from his body was making her mind blurred.

Her throat became dry and her breath was heavy which was making her chest to heave up and down.

She looked at him with her fluttering eyes and said in a trembling voice, "Jungkook put me down. Otherwise... I will bite you."

Her hands were holding onto his shoulders to make her balance. She was feeling uncomfortable as something burning was poking her bottom and making her whole body tremble in fear.

Jungkook was amused and pleased by her reaction. Now she has been healed from the injury and it's finally his time to enjoy this moment.

He won't let her make any excuses anymore. Otherwise, she will keep running away from him.

He was amused when he heard her so-called threatening words.

His lips curved into a playful smile as he leaned in and said in a low seductive voice in her ears, "I am all yours. You can bite me all you want. I also wanted to see how wild you can be in bed." after saying this, she could hear his low seductive chuckles.

Her whole body shivered when she heard his tempting and double meaning words. It was the first time that she has seen this level of shamelessness of Jungkook.

Before he used to make shameless remarks, but it was of not this level.

Today, she felt like she was seeing the whole new Jungkook.

His charm and aura were making her body feel weak. She bit her lower lip in nervousness when she heard his words.

She didn't have any words to retort his shameless words.

Jungkook saw the way she was biting her lips in nervousness.

He raised his brows and without waiting for anything, he placed his lips on hers again making her weak in his embrace.

He was holding her in his embrace while she was sitting on his lap.

Lisa was startled when he suddenly kissed her again. There is no way that she can get away from this man tonight.

She looked at his closed eyes from close while he was kissing her and made a decision.

She does not want to delay this thing either. If she loves him, then there is no need for her to run away from this thing.

There is no need for her to make him wait so much when she loves him.

She was sure that she loved him and wanted to spend her life with him. Unless she dies, she does not want to part away with him.

She gathered her courage seeing his face from close and realized that maybe, this will be the real start of her relationship with Jungkook.

Before then, they never crossed that line and were always cautious about this thing, especially her.

But now, she does not want to consider it anymore. She wanted him as he wanted her.

There is no need to think twice anymore.

She closed her eyes determinedly and wrapped her slender and smooth arms around his neck and pushed herself towards him closing the distance between them.

Then she returned his kiss or at least tried to do so.

Her series of actions surprised Jungkook when she wrapped her arms around him and closed the distance between them.