313.Don't miss me too much. We will meet soon

After settling on their seats in the restaurant, Lisa drank a glass of water while waiting for Mr. Han.

Everyone was waiting for Mr. Han to start breakfast.

Yeri took the seat on the left of the center seat which was left for Mr. Han. She wanted to sit beside him and hastily sat there not letting others take that seat.

Whereas Lisa sat in the middle of the opposite row from Yeri. She does care about where she sat. She just took any available seats.

Jeongyeon wanted to sit beside Lisa but Sehun didn't let her do. He sat beside Lisa hurriedly leaving Han Ling standing there in an awkward position.

She had no choice but to join Yeri on the other side. She pouted her lips because she wanted to sit beside Lisa.

Yeri saw Jeongyeon's expressions and how she was displeased while sitting beside her. She gritted her teeth and wanted to slap Jeongyeon because she was letting her sit there with her but she was dying to sit beside Lisa.

She pursed her lips and glared at Lisa. She hated her that she was sitting in the middle and Sehun was again sitting beside her.

Moreover, Jaebeom also sat on her side as well. She was the female lead but both male leads were giving importance to mere second female lead.

'Such an sl*t she is.' she cursed Lisa in her heart.

She did not forget the incident last night when Lisa made everyone against her and even Tzuyu spoke in such a way to her while protecting this bitch.

Lisa was yet again looking beautiful in her subtle yet elegant outfit and color combination which was going perfectly with her color complexion.

Yeri gritted her teeth realizing how she was looking haggard and had to wear Jeans and full sleeves shirt just to hide the marks on her body.

Her condition was not good as she has not slept for the whole night and doesn't have any energy to do anything.

While Lisa was glowing like morning dew. Her smile was as bright as the sunflower.

'This bitch, she is just a second female lead and tries to be on par with the female lead. Just wait for Mr. Han, I will show you who is more important.' she snickered at Lisa.

Last night, after talking to Sana, she got a call from her rich boyfriend who was over 10 years older than her. Her heartbeat went crazy when she got his call.

It's not because she was head over heels for him but he was such a beast that he will not leave an ounce of energy in her.

She frowned when she got his call but picked it up anyway.

He told her to come to his villa in Ning City. He came here for the meeting and found out that she also came for the workshop.

Yeri did not want to go there but had no choice. Moreover, she could get a chance to talk to him and wanted to tell him what Lisa did to her and how she insulted her in front of everybody.

She just needs to please him on the bed and he will deal with Lisa himself. Moreover, he was the biggest investor in Mr. Han's movie. So Mr. Han has to agree with his terms otherwise he will take out his investment from the movie.

His background was no joke. He is the CEO of Global Network which is a mobile networking company and was very well established in the country.

He has no relation with the entertainment industry but invests in movies to get everyone's attention and meet new chics. Yeri knew that she was not new to him.

His reputation was of playboy and always met new girls here and there. However, he does not mind spending money and that's why invested money in Mr. Han's movie because this way Yeri would be submissive in front of him and he knows that he will not get any loss because he invested in Mr. Han's movie.