312.But I like helping you change clothes

After taking a shower, Lisa dressed in a white-colored blouse and maroon skirt with nude-colored heels. She dressed neatly because she has to attend the script reading and has to look presentable.

She dried her hair and put on some makeup on. When she looked at her in the mirror, she sighed seeing the red marks on her neck.

Last night, even though they didn't pass the last step, Jungkook has done everything he wanted to do. He enjoyed himself to the fullest using her upper body instead.

She felt that they didn't stop but instead he changed his way of doing things.

She didn't bring any turtle neck tops so that she could wear them to hide these marks. And who wears turtle neck tops in summer?

She looked at those marks and remembered the scene from last night which made her blush involuntarily.

When she was showering, she saw in the mirror that he had left many marks on her body. Her

'b.r.e.a.s.ts' have suffered the most. If he could have eaten them then he would have done it happily.

She doesn't understand why he was so obsessed with her bosoms?

Though she has suffered from it, however, she could feel the warm feeling in her heart. Though they haven't done it all the way, still it was their first step to pass that level.

It feels like they're slowly breaking their barriers.

Thankfully, the marks were light in color, so she hides them with the makeup. She also wore a scarf for safety. She does not want anyone to see these marks.

Though after applying makeup, she can't see anything she still wanted to be safe.

She combed her hair slowly. Her gaze fell on her phone which was in charge.

She checked it and realized that there was no message from Jungkook.

She was a little disappointed about it because he didn't even wake her up before leaving and hadn't even talked after last night.

She has experienced many things in the past, so that's why she was more sensitive towards these things than others.

She stared at her phone for a while and decided to call him.

Before she could call him, her phone suddenly started ringing.

It was Jungkook.

Seeing his call, her heart was touched and a smile plastered on her lips.

It was not a big deal but she felt delighted that he was thinking about her as well.

'So, he was also thinking about me.'

After picking up the call, before she could say anything, she heard his voice from the other side,

"You wake up?"

His manly charming voice ringed in her ears like music. It was so attractive that she felt her heart beating fast.

After last night, something changed between their relationship. She felt that she has become more shy and embarrassed while talking to him.

She smiled without any reason and said in a low voice, "Yes."

"When did you leave the room?" she asked while fidgeting with her lipstick.

Jungkook raised his brows when he heard her voice. Her voice was extremely gentle and attractive at this moment.

He remembered how seductive she was looking last night. He couldn't forget her image when she was laid on the bed with her half-n.a.k.e.d body.