330.What Does She Want To Say About Umji?

Lalisa looked at Eunbi with complicated expressions when she heard her words.

Lalisa furrowed her brows and said to Eunbi in a low voice which was enough to hear by everyone, " Eunbi, it's not good for us to talk about it here. Let's not drag this. We should eat something, after all, it's a welcome feast for Brother Wen."

She tried to leave the topic behind and wanted to start the feast.

Lalisa seemed like she did not want to talk and was trying to avoid talking about it. Her expressions were troubled as she was hesitating to say something.

Eunbi frowned when she heard her words.

' What did she mean by that ' it's not good if we talk here? Then why the hell did you start this topic?'

She clenched her fists as she was getting sure that Lalisa was making excuses and had nothing important to say.

So she urged her more and said with a forced smile, " Sister, Brother Mingyu is our family. You don't need to be so formal with him. You can speak, if you have something to talk to me."

You don't need to keep it inside otherwise how will I know what is going in your heart?"

Eunbi looked at Lalisa and raised her brows. She was getting annoyed by Lalisa but she can't do anything at this moment.

She wanted to show Jeongguk that Lalisa is just pretending and has nothing to say.

She has to handle Lalisa herself because Sandara is not here at the moment and Jeongguk is also taking Lalisa's side.

Lalisa was doing whatever she wanted to do because she thinks that nobody is here to stop her. But she wanted to see if she could still behave this way after Sandara comes back.

Lalisa looked at Eunbi and pursed her lips. It's not that she does not have anything to say, but she was waiting for Eunbi to urge her to say this.

So that she won't blame her later for picking this topic during the feast.

She wanted to show her that, ' she was not planning to speak but she forced her. It's not her fault.'

Now Lalisa was enjoying the game that Eunbi has started. Who asked her to provoke her?

Lalisa took a deep breath and said, " If you insist, then I would speak." she shrugged her shoulders helplessly.

" Eunbi, I want you to teach your servants properly. They do not have discipline and do not respect their master and breach the line that they should not cross. They are becoming too wild and unstrained these days" Lalisa looked at Eunbi seriously.

Jeongguk, who was listening to Lalisa's words, squinted his eyes to read her mind.

Mingyu was also seriously listening to her words as well. Though he does not know what she was talking about, it must not be a little thing that she decided to talk about this matter at this moment.

Eunbi's expressions darkened hearing her words. What was she trying to say?

Eunbi did not expect that she would talk about Yuju's issue here. This is the welcome feast for Mingyu and she is raising this issue here as well.

Eunbi was humiliated in the afternoon already. But now she was trying to humiliate her in front of Mingyu as well.

Eunbi looked at Lalisa and took a deep breath. Her face has been flushed red due to embarrassment.

" Sister, are you still talking about Yuju? I know it's my fault for not teaching her properly, but I never knew that she does that behind my back." she bit her lower lip and looked at Lalisa with wronged expressions.