333.Why Is He Behaving Like I Wanted To Run Away With Mingyu?

Lalisa was confused when she heard Jeongguk's strange questions. She looked at him and blinked innocently.

She just wanted to visit Mingyu's shop. He was his cousin, so there should not be any problem. Or is it?

' Why is he behaving like I wanted to run away with Mingyu?' She doesn't know whether to laugh or cry hearing Jeongguk's question.

She wanted to go to his shop because if she goes to that shop she could figure out the working pattern in this world and try to convince him to sell her products at the shop as well.

She also wanted to get out of the palace. She has never left this palace since she came here.

She still doesn't know what the world outside of the palace looks like. She wants to go out and explore the area and the local market.

She wants to see what kinds of things are sold here. It would be a shame if she didn't explore this place before going back.

Jeongguk looked at her when he heard her response. He never thought that she would give him such a plain response.

He wants to know why she wants to go to the shop and she said because she wants to?

She could have put in some more effort and told him why she wants to go but her half-hearted response made his expressions turn gloomy. magic

He looked at her as his brows frowned. But seeing her looking at him innocently, his heart couldn't help but melt seeing her cuteness.

Mingyu, on the other hand, looked at Lalisa with surprise when he heard her say ' because I want to.'

She has never shown interest in his business before and neither other consorts were interested either. They just asked him to get gifts for them but never said that they wanted to visit his shop.

But Lalisa blatantly said that she wanted to go to his shop. Moreover, she did not explain further why she wants to visit his shop.

' Hmm. She has some guts to give such short replies to Jeongguk.'

'Until now, only Jeongguk used to be cold and used to give short answers but today he will know how annoying it is when someone gives you short answers.' he snickered as he swirled his teacup.

....

Lalisa pursed her lips when she saw Jeongguk's gloomy expressions. Jeongguk was looking at her with his brows furrowed and jaw tightened.

Eunbi smiled seeing Jeongguk's reaction.

' Hah. She wants to visit Brother Mingyu's shop. Is she trying to seduce him as well? What a bitch. How can she ask to visit another man's shop in His highness.' Eunbi snickered lightly seeing Jeongguk's dark expressions.

She wanted him to scold her because he has seen her with Ah Leng before and now she shamelessly talking about another man in front of him.

Eunbi was expecting a great show.

Lalisa looked at Jeongguk and raised her brows. She took a deep breath and said, "Ahm... I want to leave the palace. I am so bored by being stuck in the palace all day long. I want to go out and see new things." she said in a low voice

" I also wanted to see brother Mingyu's shop. Would you mind if I go out?" She looked at Jeongguk as she pouted her lips as she blinked her eyes.

Jeongguk gulped seeing Lalisa looking at him with her puppy eyes. She used her cutesy charm at him to make him agree to her demand.

Seeing her peachy pink lips pouted like this, he couldn't resist and smacked his lips as the felt dry.

Lalisa knows that he won't let her go out easily. The rules at the palace are so strict.