20

JULIET

When we enter the hotel room, I am the one carrying him. He's extremely drunk. He's been drinking since early in the morning and he's barely had a bite. Plus he's extremely heavy! He drags his feet a bit as I use his security swipe card that's been with me since we left earlier today and toss him onto the bed in his room, letting myself be dragged along with him. By the time I'm on top of his massive body on top of the mattress, I can feel his excitement reaching the area between my thighs.

I don't understand how we have come to this, but before me I have a man absolutely drunk, with his masculinity charged with euphoria and at the same time deeply sad, which leaves me more than worried.

"S-sir" I try to speak, but the words rush out from my palate.

"Sssshhh" he orders me to be quiet in a soft way and it already seems that that grumpy ogre has given way since if he were completely lucid right now he would react differently. Now, instead, he comes off as almost a lovable personality, with cuteness. What can be the effects of alcohol really? They say that drunkards don't lie, will it be like that? "Judith, don't go."

It would be great to be able to record him so that he can hear it himself in the morning. No sane person and in their five senses would believe the image in front of me and what it would actually be worth in a different situation.

"Sir, you are extremely drunk."

"Don't leave."

Is it really what he wants? It's even hard for me to breathe having him so close. Both his fragrance and his expensive perfume, even his personal scent of manliness, are vilely magnetic to me. It's me who is getting drunk, but he is in all his eloquence.

After what he told me today.

After all the things that drink caused him to confess to me tonight.

And I know that they will be matters that in the morning, will not exist.

I know that the man in front of me in the morning when the hangover hits and the effects of the alcohol wear off, will be completely different.

I sigh, worried.

Not for his well-being or even for my work.

I sigh because I suspect that after how much this man is affecting me in just two days that I've known him, he's already beginning to make me feel with my head. It always happens at least once in someone's life that another person appears with the ability to jeopardize everything you are.

And my moment, which I feared would never come, has just happened.

"I'd better let him rest," I assure, terrified of the situation, not because of what it means in itself but because of the internal commitment it generates in me, I'm afraid for myself. "Sir, I can come back later and see if you're okay, I..."

He tugs a little on my thin blouse that was obviously the best he had and pushes me forward, crushing my chest against his, leaving his breath caressing my lips and my nose.

My God, have mercy on me!

"I said...don't...go."

Ay ay ay.

Good, but we better go from the beginning.

It all started while Thammy was helping me get ready to go out after doing the STUPIDITY! to accept that exit to the sexy casanova friend of my greatest enemy. Elijah was never a good option, but I ended up falling for an even worse one.