Epilogue

Dear Zara:

It's the first time I've had the opportunity to speak to you directly, to speak to you knowing that I can reach you in any way and, believe me, that gives me hope. Because I always had a lot to tell you and I didn't, precisely because I didn't have the chance. When I came into the life of the wonderful family you left behind, you were already gone. In all the terms that this can be conceived.

Yesterday was Ali's birthday, his first year, and we celebrated it in New York. In a few days I have to return to Milan and the intensive work will begin for him to learn Italian since, as long as my job remains valid here, we will have to continue staying here with Kerem.

At first, I admit that I didn't understand what your reasons were for doing what you did. I could tell you that it was not right, but who am I to judge, everyone does what they can and you left a mark of love and care in several people during your earthly life, you are indelible for everyone, an exemplary mother and a great wife . However, your secrets, which you thought were correct, did harm to others who could not understand you.

Maybe, you should have been honest from the beginning, and hurt whoever the truth hurts.

And yes, I know you loved your family madly. That you love them, wherever you are. I will try to do a good job of caring for both Kerem and Ali, they are the most wonderful men I could have met in my life and that could only have been because you left an imprint of wonderful sensitivity on both of them.

Thammy and Neville too, they hold you in the respect and esteem you deserve.

I want you to be calm and happy.

This letter is to be burned with all the things that will be discarded during the ceremony in honor of the victims of your flight.

I hope you have the peace you deserve, that everyone deserves.

From us, you already found your redemption.

fly high

I will not judge you.

I will try to make things right with your loved ones and know that every day of my life, I will be happy and grateful to you to hear Ali's little voice when laughing out loud. It's all I need to make me happy.

Someday we'll meet? Maybe in the next life.

For now, I will spend Christmas with my family for the first time as I haven't done in a long time and being the happiest woman.

All thanks to you.

Woman, be happy.

Raise your angel

Take care of your baby.

I will also do it from this life.

With love and forever,

Juliet

END