2.

2  W E E K S   L A T E R ...

▪︎ TAYLOR HOME ▪︎

Today was exactly one day before the senior prom, so the school headmaster decided to let all the seniors have a half day of school so they could use it to do some finishing touches before their big night (Friday).

However, since Zac and Fatima's tailor had a final fitting appointment set with them for tomorrow morning at 8. They decided to use the spare time for a Netflix and chill session at Zac's house because he was home alone.

"Ahhh shit baby I'm bout to cum" Fatima moaned as she felt her climax approach.

"Mm-hmm, I feel you, baby," Zac grunted as he felt Fatima's walls tighten around his dick.

They both reached their peak together as Zac filled her up with his nut.

"Damn Ti I swear it's like ever since you got pregnant your pussy game has gotten 10x better" Zac said breathlessly as he gently moved Fatima from on top of him.

"I know, baby," Fatima said while trying to catch her breath. "I ain't even gon lie, pregnant sex is undefeated," she said in a shy tone.

"Not you acting shy all of a sudden," Zac said while pulling her to lay on his chest. "Don't be shy baby, I been knew you was a freak, and that's exactly why you're pregnant with my baby." He said as he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her belly.

"I probably don't say this enough, but I love you, Zachary, and thank you for choosing me to be your babymama," Fatima joked as she snuggled up in his embrace.

"I love you too, baby, and thank you for making me a father," Zac said as he gazed into her eyes. "I can't wait to meet our baby and hold him/her in my arms."

"What do you think we're having?" Fatima asked.

"Probably a boy because Taylor men rarely produce girls, but even if it's a girl, imma be ecstatic. Ultimately, I just want us to have a healthy baby and for everything to go well during the delivery, " Zac responded.

"Yeah, me too," Fatima said nervously, and Zac could sense the worry in her tone.

"Hey, look at me," he said while lifting her chin. "I don't want you to worry about anything. Everything is gonna be okay, and you're gonna deliver a healthy baby, " he reassured her.

"Thank you, baby, but that's not what I'm worried about," Fatima said.

"If you're worried about what type of mother you're gonna be, then I'm here to tell you that you're gonna do great!" Zac said as he pecked her lips. "You're gonna be a far greater mom than your mom ever was to you."

Fatima stayed silent and just smiled briefly because she was struggling to fully bask in the moment. Her mind was racing with tons of different thoughts. She was thinking about the adoption conversation that she had with her mother. In addition, she was also trying to figure out a way to tell Zac that she accepted the offer from the University of Cape Town (UCT) and that she was expected to physically be in South Africa within the next month in time for the induction program.

On top of all that, she was also 'stressed' out by the meeting that was scheduled to take place on Saturday (one day after prom). The meeting was between Evelyn and Zac's mother, and they would essentially be discussing a way forward pertaining to the baby.

"Baby," Zac said, pulling her out of her thoughts. "What's the matter? Talk to me."

"Zac, there's something that I need to tell you, but please promise me that you'll keep an open mind," Fatima said.